Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2014, 10:39   #1
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Well this has been a long over due write up.I finally got myself a Merc c220 cdi.Yes!!Its been 5 months of pure joy since its been with me. But before I get into the details of the car, here's a bit of background.


It was mid october and i had no particular plans of buying another car.My existing ford figo diesel was/is in excellent nick and i had no logical reason to buy another car. But the figo now had about 75k on the clock and was almost 3.5 yrs old .Although i had taken good care of it, I was a little bored of using it day in and day out.i do occasionaly like to check different cars available for sale on different websites and our very own team-bhp classifieds out of habit . It was during one of these aimless browsing that this car pops out of no where.i knew there was something special about this car. So I thought i’d call the seller and just have a causal chat about it. Called the seller and was a bit dissapointed to know that it was a dealer( no offense) and not the owner himself. Secondly the car was in pune( I stay in Navi Mumbai).However, i still decided to continue with the chat. I was pleased to know that the car was very much with the owner and the dealer is only helping him sell the car. Inspection of the car would have to be at the owners residence and even the dealer was not permitted to take the car out to show it to prospective customers.I asked him if he could send me more photos of the car especially the interiors which he happily obliged. Even until this point i had no intention of buying the car. Luck would have it that I was in pune the following week and i decided to see the car since we are so close.


So we fixed a time and decided to see the car at the owner’s residence.The owner turned out to be one of the affluent political figures in pune who had a few other exotics in his porch.The moment i laid my eyes on the car, I was completely hooked!! It was love at first sight. I dont know how else to explain this feeling.I had butterflies in my stomach. I just knew I had to have this car even before the test drive .The test drive only confirmed that it had been looked after very well. After a brief test drive we said our good byes and said we will communicate on the phone.


To cut the long story short, i spent a week of sleepless nights. There were two issues.

One- The Wife needed some serious convincing. ( sorted after a lot of persuasion,begging, threatning,pleading,calculating, shopping trips etc etc)

Two- The Price of the car which was about 3 lakhs more then the market price.This was a tough one. The owner had spent a bomb in maintaining the car and he simply refused to budge.The Price was eventually dropped by a lakh and we finally sealed the deal!!


PHEW !!

So without any further delay, here are the pictures of my newly acquired prized possession(Apologies for the bad quality of pictures but thats all i have at this moment.Will post better pictures shortly)
Attached Thumbnails
My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4577.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4582.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4574.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4575.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4576.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4580.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4579.jpg  

iceman1 is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2014, 13:26   #2
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My prized possession '' Merc W203 C220 Cdi ''

Coming to the details of the car. Its a 2006 model C220 cdi automatic. The odo reading when I bought it was at 77K. The car has been maintained exclusively at B.U. Bhandari which is the authorised dealer for Mercedes in Pune.The car is a face lift version and comes fully loaded with all the optional extras.The wheels had been upgraded to the new Class wheels which really makes the car look much younger then its age.

Have driven the car for about 4000 kms so far and I am very happy to report that the car feels and drives great and seems to be mechanically sound.

What I like about the car :-
• Very smooth with zero rattles or squeeks.
• Decent space and comfort.
• Enough bells and whistles to keep me happy.
• Surprisingly fuel efficient.The lowest I have got in bumper to bumper traffic has been 12 and the maximum I have got on the
express highway has been 18. Most of my running involves highway runs so I am very pleased.
• Stability at highway speeds.
• A super quiet Cabin. A huge step up from my existing Figo and OHC.Not a fair comparison but still.
• A very relaxed typical ''mercedes'' drive.
• Tremendous road presence.


What I dont like about the car :-

• Possible high cost of maintenance if done from the dealership
( As expected).
• No Aux input to play your own music!! In today's day and age, who
would have thought that a car that retailed for almost 30 lakhs( or
more)would not have an aux input.
• The brakes are not very confidence inspiring.( could be a fault. Will have
to get it checked).
• The steering is a little bit on the heavier side.

The above mentioned negatives are not really big negatives and have been mentioned for the sake of being objective. Apart from that, I think the car is great.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 21st April 2014 at 16:42. Reason: Removed mention of high speed
iceman1 is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2014, 23:01   #3
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My prized possession '' Merc W203 C220 Cdi ''

As with most pre owned cars, you would expect that there would be something that will need to be fixed. And the same applies to this car aswell. There are 3 things that I found out that need to be fixed on the car.


First :- Finding a way to play music from my iphone in the car.

My Five year old daughter was really upset with the fact that she couldnt play her favorite songs from my iphone in the car and i couldnt explain to her why. Our " old " Figo could as it had the Aux Input.So I had to find a solution and fast. I did not want to change the Original Head Unit of the car, which apart from being expensive, would also spoil the look of the car.I called up Shaman Mercedes ,who had absolutely no idea how to resolve this.So I did some googeling and i found that there were a lot of people facing this same issue and there are so many discussion on this topic. There were also many self made remedies for this issue but I wasnt interested in them. Finally i stumble upon a thread that talked about solving this issue the proper way. Apparently there is an Aux Cable available Attachment available which is an Original Mercedes Cable.The male socket end of this cable would fit straight into the female socket end of the Aux wire which is hidden under the carpet below the left hand side door trim.The cable would then run up from the side of the door right into the glove box. There were proper pictures with part number of the cable as well. I thought it should be easy now since i had the part number, i could just tell the guys at the Service centre that this is the part that i want to install. So i call them again explaining to them the situation along with the part number to which i am told that this is not possible and that such a thing does not exist. I reasoned that i have the picture of the part and the part number but i wasnt really getting any where with them. Luck would have it that one of my friends from Kuwait was travelling to india shortly for a holiday so i asked him to get it for me.It cost me Rs 2000 equivalent plus Rs 150 in labour.Problem solved.I was Happy!!
Attached Thumbnails
My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_4799.jpg  


Last edited by iceman1 : 16th April 2014 at 12:45.
iceman1 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2014, 11:13   #4
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Second :-

Ordering a replacement key as the owner had lost/ misplaced one of them.This was very unexpected and I found out only after I had made the complete payment and was about to take delivery.Big Mistake on my part.I should have asked. But since we had completed all the formalities there wasnt much that I could do but I did make my displeasure apparent to the owner. The owner as expected shrugged it off as an unimportant detail.To make things worse , the one key I had was also not working properly ( found out only after i got home and was trying to lock the car). The lock button on the remote doesnt work. Spoke to Mercedes Benz dealership about ordering an extra key for which I have been give an estimate of 19K.


Third :-

A/C Issue. This is the part that I could really use some help and advice. Sometime in mid December i.e. two months since I had the car, the A/C just stopped cooling . I had been noticing for the past few days that the A/C didnt seem to be as effective as earlier but I thought maybe its just me feeling that way as I was very alert trying hard to find problems with the car. But it just stopped cooling one day and there was no two ways about it that there was a problem. I visited an A/C servicing centre at Vashi , Navi Mumbai who have diagnosed the problem to a faulty Evaporator core ( Also known as cooling coil).I have been given an estimate of about 50k including labour if we use Denso Or Behr part and about 30K if we use some Thai / Malaysian make. The dryer and expansion valve are two other components that are usually replaced when replacing the Evaporator core.That would cost another 6k-7k. They topped up the A/C gas as a stop gap measure till I decide how I would like to proceed.

I then called up Mercedes Benz service centre who gave me an estimate of about Rs 1 lakh. So its almost a no brainer to get it done from an A/C service centre outside the dealership.But here’s my dilemma – The evaporator core is situated deep inside the dashboard.Changing this would require removal of the complete dashboard , centre console etc. I have seen a video on youtube of the same being done and I kid you not, it looked very very scary.All the wires exposed, everything removed. I mean just about everything.Not a pleasant sight.Kindly check the video below to get a better idea of what i am trying to say.




My biggest concern is that there are numerous parts of trim , sensors , clips etc that will have to be removed and then reassembled.Doing it from outside would mean there is a high chance of something not being fit correctly leading to rattles , squeeks etc. But the cost differential is compelling me to think twice.

Does anyone here know of some reliable place who may have done this before. The guy at vashi claims to have done a lot of high end cars before but i really am confused.What do you guys think? Am I thinking too much? Am I being paranoid? Or should i just stick to the Dealership? I dont want to regret later.

Last edited by iceman1 : 16th April 2014 at 12:48. Reason: Few more details added.
iceman1 is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 12:49   #5
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Update Time! A few days ago, I decided that i will probably get the work done at the Authorised dealership itself.Inspite of them charging me double then what I had been quoted at an independent A/C service centre, I still decided to go ahead and do the job at Shaman Mercedes for my peace of mind.

My Experience at Shaman Mercedes:-

I drop my car off to them on Friday morning and I was given the first unpleasant surprise of a charge of Rs 18500 just for checking the A/C and diagnosing the problem (to which I unhappily agreed) which would then be partly adjusted with the total bill. On asking about this steep charge, the only answer was that ‘’Thats the way it is’’ and ‘’The charges are decided by Mercedes and not them’’.I was told to expect a possible quote of Rs 1 Lakh – Rs 1.2 Lakhs. Next day after a few follow ups, I get an email estimate from them of Rs 4.5 Lakhs! I was shocked to say the least. I immediately called up the Service Advisor.

According to the Service advisor, the compressor had failed and had led to metal filings being produced due to dry running of compressor which would require the complete replacement of all major components the A/C system. I argued that my compressor works fine and the only problem is a gas leak which needs to be diagnosed to which he repeated the earlier statement of ‘’compressor failing’’ once more.He had no proper explanation to my question that if my compressor had failed then how does it continue to work perfectly when the gas is refilled. With no satisfactory reply, I asked him to keep my car ready for Monday to be picked up. And I ended up paying Rs 18500 just for them to tell me to replace the whole A/c System!! I didnt want to make any comments yet about the reliability of their assessment ( or rather the lack of it!) but i did have my doubts. They even offered me a ‘’discount’’ if i decided to do the job through them! I was speechless! They also refused to share any Part numbers (of the parts that need changing ) with me citing policy constraints. They can give you a description of the part but strictly No Part Numbers.

I then decide to drive straight down to Independent A/c Service centre called Weather Master at Vashi whom i had been communicating with previously and told him about the whole Shaman saga. The Owner of Weather Master ,Mr Raja, did a preliminary check of the compressor oil to look for any signs of metal filings and to my relief, there were none. Also the compressor was working beautifully.But we decided not to rush into any conclusions.Decided to drive around for a few days and re check the compressor oil for any signs of Metal remains.It has been 3 days since and the A/C is working beautifully. I will have it checked today though. Fingers crossed!!
iceman1 is offline   (8) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 16:06   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 46,869
Thanked: 82,594 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Thread moved from the Assembly Line (The "Assembly Line" Forum section) to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 20:00   #7
BHPian
 
dean5545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: mumbai
Posts: 660
Thanked: 776 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Hey Iceman,
Congrats on your car!
Regarding the A/C issue you can definitely use a third party garage to solve your problem,I have seen a lot of high-end cars getting their serviced at these garages however just have a look at wether they have the proper tools and equipment.Also try and stay with the car during the exercise and ensure that all parts that were taken out are put back in the car.

Regarding the squeaks and rattles,those would come even if the job is done at the dealership.It all depends on the skill of the worker doing your job.
All the best!
dean5545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 21:01   #8
BHPian
 
DeepakMenon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 261
Thanked: 145 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1 View Post
Update Time! A few days ago, I decided that i will probably get the work done at the Authorised dealership itself.Inspite of them charging me double then what I had been quoted at an independent A/C service centre, I still decided to go ahead and do the job at Shaman Mercedes for my peace of mind.

My Experience at Shaman Mercedes:-

I drop my car off to them on Friday morning and I was given the first unpleasant surprise of a charge of Rs 18500 just for checking the A/C and diagnosing the problem (to which I unhappily agreed) which would then be partly adjusted with the total bill. On asking about this steep charge, the only answer was that ‘’Thats the way it is’’ and ‘’The charges are decided by Mercedes and not them’’.I was told to expect a possible quote of Rs 1 Lakh – Rs 1.2 Lakhs. Next day after a few follow ups, I get an email estimate from them of Rs 4.5 Lakhs! I was shocked to say the least. I immediately called up the Service Advisor.

According to the Service advisor, the compressor had failed and had led to metal filings being produced due to dry running of compressor which would require the complete replacement of all major components the A/C system. I argued that my compressor works fine and the only problem is a gas leak which needs to be diagnosed to which he repeated the earlier statement of ‘’compressor failing’’ once more.He had no proper explanation to my question that if my compressor had failed then how does it continue to work perfectly when the gas is refilled. With no satisfactory reply, I asked him to keep my car ready for Monday to be picked up. And I ended up paying Rs 18500 just for them to tell me to replace the whole A/c System!! I didnt want to make any comments yet about the reliability of their assessment ( or rather the lack of it!) but i did have my doubts. They even offered me a ‘’discount’’ if i decided to do the job through them! I was speechless! They also refused to share any Part numbers (of the parts that need changing ) with me citing policy constraints. They can give you a description of the part but strictly No Part Numbers.

I then decide to drive straight down to Independent A/c Service centre called Weather Master at Vashi whom i had been communicating with previously and told him about the whole Shaman saga. The Owner of Weather Master ,Mr Raja, did a preliminary check of the compressor oil to look for any signs of metal filings and to my relief, there were none. Also the compressor was working beautifully.But we decided not to rush into any conclusions.Decided to drive around for a few days and re check the compressor oil for any signs of Metal remains.It has been 3 days since and the A/C is working beautifully. I will have it checked today though. Fingers crossed!!


Crazy !!

Couple of things you need to aware of; if the compressor has failed which is highly unlikely as there are many relays and switches which are in the AC system of a MB to avoid this; however if it has happened then buy your own parts from MB dealers in Mumbai

Couple of things you can check; not sure of your model but basic are same

1. Does it cool at all?? if only blowing air; then the compressor will not come on. Trace the AC pressure switch and jump it momentary and the compressor should come alive telling you all is fine there

2. now if your gas has leaked, please don't jump into conclusion that evaporator has leaked; Any good AC mechanic should be able to isolate the leak to either ; it can be anywhere; so first isolate

3. Now if the leak is not anywhere in the pipe in the engine area and points towards the dash area; Still it does not mean the core has leaked; it can be one of the O-ring, Pressure release valve etc.


Find any good mechanic to diagnose; MB will kill you financially



Do check if dashboard has to be removed I thought all cars post 2000 the evaporator could be changed from the blower motor area, but I may be wrong

Now to parts, prefer MB OEM / BEHR cores; will be in range of around 30K; aftermarket in range of 7k-12K however cooling will effect

Best of luck

Lastly on part numbers, if required I can help you



Welcome to MB ownership; some issues do happen but trust me when you see the 3 pointer star through your windscreen ..All is worth it

Last edited by DeepakMenon : 17th April 2014 at 21:04.
DeepakMenon is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2014, 21:22   #9
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 10
Thanked: 4 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1 View Post
Second :-

Ordering a replacement key......dont want to regret later.
Hi,

Even I had the same problem with my Volkswagen Passat. According to the Dealership, my car's A/C compressor and dryer kit had to get changed which were estimated to cost Rs80k inclusive of labour. We went to a local mechanic, he simply swapped a faulty controller for a new one. In Rs14k the job was done!

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 21st April 2014 at 16:35. Reason: Please do not quote videos and large posts, it inconveniences small screen readers. Do go through the Team-BHP rules.
thecarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2014, 11:49   #10
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean5545 View Post
Hey Iceman,
Congrats on your car!
Regarding the A/C issue you can definitely use a third party garage to solve your problem,I have seen a lot of high-end cars getting their serviced at these garages however just have a look at wether they have the proper tools and equipment.Also try and stay with the car during the exercise and ensure that all parts that were taken out are put back in the car.

Regarding the squeaks and rattles,those would come even if the job is done at the dealership.It all depends on the skill of the worker doing your job.
All the best!
Thank you for your wishes!!You are absolutely right.It all comes down to the skill of the technician working on the car. Doing it at the Dealership does not guarantee a top level job.
iceman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2014, 19:42   #11
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepakMenon View Post
Crazy !!

Couple of things you need to aware of; if the compressor has failed which is highly unlikely as there are many relays and switches which are in the AC system of a MB to avoid this; however if it has happened then buy your own parts from MB dealers in Mumbai

Couple of things you can check; not sure of your model but basic are same

1. Does it cool at all?? if only blowing air; then the compressor will not come on. Trace the AC pressure switch and jump it momentary and the compressor should come alive telling you all is fine there

2. now if your gas has leaked, please don't jump into conclusion that evaporator has leaked; Any good AC mechanic should be able to isolate the leak to either ; it can be anywhere; so first isolate

3. Now if the leak is not anywhere in the pipe in the engine area and points towards the dash area; Still it does not mean the core has leaked; it can be one of the O-ring, Pressure release valve etc.


Find any good mechanic to diagnose; MB will kill you financially



Do check if dashboard has to be removed I thought all cars post 2000 the evaporator could be changed from the blower motor area, but I may be wrong

Now to parts, prefer MB OEM / BEHR cores; will be in range of around 30K; aftermarket in range of 7k-12K however cooling will effect

Best of luck

Lastly on part numbers, if required I can help you



Welcome to MB ownership; some issues do happen but trust me when you see the 3 pointer star through your windscreen ..All is worth it
1) The compressor works fine if there is gas in the system.

2 & 3) The leak has been isolated to the inside of the cabin and the engine bay side has been ruled out after appropriate checks which makes the Evaporator core highly suspect at is prone to corrosion.This was confirmed by MB Shaman and also an independent Ac service centre.

Unfortunately the dashboard will have to be removed and its a similar case with most cars these days as I am being told.I do intend to strictly use Genuine components as i want to keep her in top form always.

As you rightly said, inspite of all the trouble, its all worth it in the end when you see the 3 pointer star on the bonnet!!
iceman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2014, 19:58   #12
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarguy View Post
Hi,

Even I had the same problem with my Volkswagen Passat. According to the Dealership, my car's A/C compressor and dryer kit had to get changed which were estimated to cost Rs80k inclusive of labour. We went to a local mechanic, he simply swapped a faulty controller for a new one. In Rs14k the job was done!
Day light robbery I say!! Sad state of affairs as these pesky service advisers try to extract maximum money out of an unsuspecting customer.
iceman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2014, 01:21   #13
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

It was almost a week since my car returned from Mercedes Shaman.The Ac worked fine for the first 5 days and then it stopped cooling. I tried to use the car to the minimum during this time.Fixed an appointment at Weather master ( WM) for Early Tuesday morning. Raja from WM had informed me that it was going to be a two day job and I needed to get my car to him as soon as they open shop at around 10.15 am.

My Experience at Weather Master:

At first i was very sceptical about getting my job done outside the showroom.But Shaman had left me with no choice. There was no way i was going to cough up 4.5 Lakh just to get my Ac fixed.So the decision was pretty much made.I had used the services of WM before over the years and had no particular reason to complain. They came across as trust worthy and reliable people.So i decided to take a leap of faith and see where it goes.I had briefed Raja that i am very particular about using original components for the car and also to make sure my car was handled with care.They asked me to relax and assured me that my car was in good hands.

I reached WM at around 10.30am on tuesday and work commenced immediately on the car. They started by checking for any metal filings in the compressor oil( as suggested by Shaman) the result of which came back as negative.I was so relieved.They then started with removing the dashboard bit by bit and i was so nervous seeing this happen. It took them three hours to completely remove the dashboard and reach the evaporater core.They then removed the evaporator core and pressurised it seperately to check for leaks as it wasnt confirmed up until this point that it was definetely faulty. We had to be sure that we have found the root cause of the problem. They then immersed this pressurised Evaporator core in a tub of water ( just like they check punctures for a tyre) and there it was...bubbling all the way as the gas leaked from the core.We had found it! The Core had corroded and given away after being in service for almost 7 years.
iceman1 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2014, 09:43   #14
Senior - BHPian
 
androdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: bangalore
Posts: 1,550
Thanked: 1,553 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope things get fixed and you get to enjoy the car soon. Please post some pictures of repair if possible.

One tip for longer life of evaporator coil is to run the AC in heater mode (or just plain blower mode without AC) at the end of the journey so moisture collected around evaporator dries up. Some Mercedes models have a button called "REST" on the AC panel which can be used to circulate the residual heat of the engine block after the ignition is switched off. So at the end of the journey, put the AC in heater mode, turn off the engine, switch on REST button and lock the car. The car will use the residual engine heat to dry up the evaporator, etc. and turn itself off. It is supposed to cut off by itself if the battery is weak. In any case, battery is cheaper to replace compared to evaporator coil. This also helps prevent bacteria/fungus growth around a moist evaporator coil.

Edit: I just looked up the net and your car has "REST" button. Also older models have a secret diagnostic trick of pressing "recirculate + REST" buttons together, etc.

Last edited by androdev : 19th April 2014 at 09:50.
androdev is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2014, 11:04   #15
BHPian
 
iceman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: vashi
Posts: 82
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)

Some Work In Progress Pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7870.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7871.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7875.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7873.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7876.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7877.jpg  

My experience with a pre-owned Mercedes C220 CDI (W203)-img_7889.jpg  

iceman1 is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mercedes C-Class AMG Edition (C250 CDI). EDIT: Now "Edition C" for the C220 CDI parrys The Indian Car Scene 48 15th November 2013 17:29
Pre-owned Optra / Pre-owned Accent CRDi / New Tata Indigo ashthedivx Sedans 15 24th February 2007 14:03
pre-owned Baleno vs pre-owned Accent vs ikon flair rohantn Sedans 36 16th February 2007 20:27
pre-owned Wagon R or pre-owned Bolero - pls advice rohantn Hatchbacks 26 7th February 2007 17:02
Pre-owned Ford mondeo vs Pre-owned Skoda octavia azifali Sedans 6 24th July 2006 13:46


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:39.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks