Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 8th April 2015, 17:40   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Gaining a new Vantage Point : My Mahindra Xylo H8 comes home

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_mba View Post
All of this is stock. The fabric is really good corduroy. The front arm rest and the one in the second row is also similarly done and a good fit.
Hi figo_mba, I am a bit inquisitive on whether it is the refreshed version of the Xylo H8 you own, which supposedly released towards the last quarter of 2014 or the earlier iteration.

I am trying to decide on the Xylo H8 of the "refreshed" edition and will be great if you direct me to someone who owns one of the latest versions of this tusker.
Travelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2015, 17:56   #47
BHPian

Default Re: Gaining a new Vantage Point : My Mahindra Xylo H8 comes home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelator View Post
Hi figo_mba, I am a bit inquisitive on whether it is the refreshed version of the Xylo H8 you own, which supposedly released towards the last quarter of 2014 or the earlier iteration.

I am trying to decide on the Xylo H8 of the "refreshed" edition and will be great if you direct me to someone who owns one of the latest versions of this tusker.
I have sold the tusker as of writing this post. I couldn't stand that the car would be idle while I am in US.
Anyways, The xylo was refreshed in late 2014. Minor tweaks only. You can get the details from motorheads or autocarindia youtube channel.
I am sorry that I cannot help you more on this.
figo_mba is offline   Reply With Quote