Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd September 2016, 15:34   #76

Default Re: Optimus Prime - Tuscan Red Mahindra XUV5OO W8 ownership report

Could you please clarify on where you pasted the fastag? Is it on left corner of the windshield? I too have XUV with factory fitted RFID at center.

Thanks,
Gopi
gopisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2016, 15:49   #77
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Optimus Prime - Tuscan Red Mahindra XUV5OO W8 ownership report

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconion View Post
any update regarding the brake line?
Sorry. Didn't see your post till today.

Checked the brake line over weekend. It was covered in mud and was not looking like there was any fouling lately.

Then on checking by locking steering in either direction made out that the issue was due to ABS/ ESP sensor cable touching against the brake line. Stragenly it was happening only on left side, right side line is pushed bit inside and hence this issue is not reproduced there.

Since brake line is of metal and the sensor cable sleeve is plastic, I checked and made sure there is no damage on the sleeve too. I haven't taken it to service centre yet. However thinking of getting it checked when I am going to service center for using monsoon wash coupon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopisk View Post
Could you please clarify on where you pasted the fastag? Is it on left corner of the windshield? I too have XUV with factory fitted RFID at center.
You can find the image of the same here (FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!).

Sticking it behind IRVM means the tag doesn't obstruct view also.
mpksuhas is offline   Reply With Quote