Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread

Old 7th April 2007, 19:26   #46
Senior - BHPian

Swathy: Its really good to get in touch with adventure owners that too when we are from the same city it becomes more interesting. I am at Prasanth Nagar. I guess you and your friend must have taken the adventure together or did you buy it after seeing the other one. I guess the white one is still in and around tvm? Just out of curiosity, have you ever had a problem witht eh adventure? and where so you service it, TATA?

Manik: If you can get your hands on one. Do so. Its not comparable to any other vehicle. I feel Its just something unique. Especially, upgrading from an alto you would really appreciate the vehicle. Anyways all the best.
Old 7th April 2007, 19:39   #47
BHPian

Feel free to contact me pm me i can give my mob no: to you. I will tell you in detail about my experience with the vehicle. Many people are eager to take an adventure.

Last edited by swathyd : 7th April 2007 at 19:40. Reason: grammatical error.
Old 7th April 2007, 20:45   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathyd View Post
Ya i am the one with silver adventure and the white adventure(diesel) was my friends' .He sold it for 2.75 lakhs( it did 92000kms)
Am searching for a Petrol sparingly used adventure , If someone is palnning to sell it ,kindly lemme know .
Old 7th April 2007, 21:33   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Manik: If you can get your hands on one. Do so. Its not comparable to any other vehicle. I feel Its just something unique. Especially, upgrading from an alto you would really appreciate the vehicle. Anyways all the best.
currently the dealer doesn't have any and but was saying that they can get one if i wanted but i have to wait

i am waiting for my grand dad to come back from US so he can give me the money (i am student presently and i am in 12th )
Old 7th April 2007, 22:49   #50
BHPian

Default what is the price range ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Am searching for a Petrol sparingly used adventure , If someone is palnning to sell it ,kindly lemme know .
Let me check with my friends, tell me your price range. Then i will intimate you.
Old 25th April 2007, 02:20   #51
BHPian

prices slashed drastically
Old 25th April 2007, 11:08   #52
Senior - BHPian

what prices. Isnt it still 5.65 for a new one? In the mean While, Swathy hows your car. I saw it in the service centre.
Old 25th April 2007, 11:31   #53
BHPian

No yaar, one guy got it for for much lower rates a. And how is your car. Just pm me.
Old 30th April 2007, 11:57   #54
Senior - BHPian

My Adventure is giving some "missing". there does not seem to be any fixed pattern for this to happen. but the engine just forgets to deliver power for a second in between when i drive. Otherwise everything is perfect. Does anyone know what this could be.
Old 2nd May 2007, 12:47   #55
BHPian

swathyd
what price did he get it for?
thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by swathyd View Post
No yaar, one guy got it for for much lower rates a. And how is your car. Just pm me.
Old 2nd May 2007, 14:50   #56
BHPian

hi

I agree man this is the car. I finally bought Baleno just because of power and mileage, otherwise my choise was Fiat Adventure, I always turn back and look at the stylish adventure and think if could afford another car...

Karan
Old 11th May 2007, 09:27   #57
BHPian

Hi all Adventure owners,
How are your cars doing?

can you all share your A.S. service experiance?
i am very eagerly following fiat-tata service feedback and sadly it doesn't seem to be improving. please tell me your latest experiance.. any improvement?
Old 11th May 2007, 11:25   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabs78 View Post
Hi all Adventure owners,
How are your cars doing?

can you all share your A.S. service experiance?
i am very eagerly following fiat-tata service feedback and sadly it doesn't seem to be improving. please tell me your latest experiance.. any improvement?
I am thoroughly enjoying it... No problems.... Overall I have spent 1700 for the entire year for maintenance including service bills (oil change etc etc).... in other words apart from the normal stuff, I have changed a roof lamp bulb costing Rs 10 and fuel filter costing Rs 60 !!

Well, I have bought a FIAT only after the tata alliance, and have not experienced FIAT service, TATA service is ok in "certain" service centers.
Old 11th May 2007, 11:47   #59
BHPian

If they had been a bit more meticulous then it could have been the best.
Old 12th May 2007, 19:23   #60
BHPian

thanks for your reply kvish, swathy,

how about parts availability?
and is Adventure authorised for AutoLPG?
Closed Thread