Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 29th January 2015, 19:26   #16
Default Re: My Toyota Corolla Altis VVT-i MT - Grey Metallic

Just an FYI

Characteristically, there is one additional difference between Altis and Elantra/Jetta.

Elantra/Jetta both have Independent Rear Suspension. Altis, though a good car has torsion beam in the rear.
aerohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 20:38   #17

I'm considering the same car and I was wondering how your experience has been till now.
teknophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2015, 10:19   #18

That's a really elaborate ownership review of the "G-MT" variant, perhaps the only such write up on the forum; my complements to you!
Please continue sharing your experiences as you spend more and more time with your beloved!

You are a rare double owner of a Fiesta and an Altis, two cars that are usually bought by entirely different set of people; having absolutely different requirements and expectations from their cars. Your impressions on the driving pleasure of the Altis viz a viz the Fiesta would be a great tool for anyone wanting to have an insight into the world's most sold car from Toyota. Please let it flow!

Last edited by rednikhil : 6th June 2015 at 10:21.
rednikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2015, 23:23   #19

congratulations hypermiler on your new corolla! The car looks stunning in the grey color. I was myself deciding on a car in this segment and your experience has made it easier for me to decide on this car. I have a particular question regarding the new corolla's brake pads. Are they still the same as the previous gen Corolla Altis? I had read numerous issues with the same. I was wondering if that continues to be the same.

saibal.dutta is offline   Reply With Quote