Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 5th April 2017, 22:02   #91
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Pre-owned Black Italian: My Fiat Palio 1.6S Stile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Thanks SunnyBoi. I had actually seen this thread sometime back when I was contemplating upgrade of the brakes. But paucity of time and money kept it for the back burner. Can you give me some leads as to where you sourced the parts? and where you got all the related work completed? I can give it a try and see if I can source it.
The garage I initially got the job done wouldnt reveal his sources so I don't know.

If you do get the parts, Rajesh can install it for you since he had moved the adventure brake setup from my old palio to the newer one and he knows what needs to be done.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html (Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - SMK Car Works (Hosa Road, Bangalore))
SunnyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2017, 01:55   #92

Hi SunnyBoi, since you were wondering if there was an option to upgrade the Palio brakes, here's a thread that might interest you: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...charged-9.html (Palio 1.6 Turbo Charged)

TLDR: The thread is about turbocharging a Fiat 1.6. Such massive increase in the ability to propel the car forward means there has to be a massive improvement in the ability to bring it to a halt as well! So there is a lot of talk about successful braking upgrades for the Palio in the thread. Thought it might interest you. Do check it out.
sdubey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2017, 13:28   #93
BHPian

Long time no update. Since I am riding these days to office, car sees very little running. Nothing much to update other than getting the A/C vents cleaned and getting the suspension checked. Car is running along fine without any issues.
TorqueyTechie is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote