Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th October 2016, 08:41   #181
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Our 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.5L TDCi

Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
I also bought a cleaning foam from the US. The reviews are insane for this product and it cost me only INR500 for 2 bottles. With the charcoal grey interiors, I need all the help I can get.
Attachment 1550667
This thing is really really good.

My daughter spilled orange juice on the rear seat while we were on the Vagamon drive. Though my wife wiped it off quickly using tissue paper, there was a faint mark once it was dry. The stock fabric doesn't absorb liquid that fast and gives you time to wipe it off if you do not delay it, but it still wasn't enough here.

Last week at home, I sprayed Tuff Stuff on the seat, gave it a minute to cure and wiped it clean using a damp microfibre cloth. And there are no marks now.

The Meguiars carpet and upholstery cleaner that I was using earlier wasn't this good and would have required multiple passes. No wonder Tuff Stuff got a 5 star rating on Amazon.com.

Also, found Hella trumpet horn bespoke for Ford from the site. HELLA 011225921 Black 12V BX Trumpet Horn Kit (Ford). I really cannot stand the stock horn on the Fiesta and was struggling with a replacement due to the connector which is not universal as I didn't want to splice the wires. Hope this can work.
deetjohn is offline   Reply With Quote