Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2015, 15:02   #16
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 55
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Adding More Photographs:

Some Small Things- Storage (Literally)

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150101_114326933.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150101_114421854.jpg

Door pocket- Can hold 1/2 ltr. bottle only

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-door-pocket.jpg

Small Pockets for holding change, slips (can't find any other use) etc. All of them are have rubber lining to avoid rattles.

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-coin.jpg

Glove box can hold a pair of gloves apart from manual and service book. However it's illuminated and I love the way the lid drops gently on opening.

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150101_120307964_hdr.jpg

Something I wanted to avoid. But speakers were so crappy that there was no other option but to change them.

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-speaker-1.jpg

Last edited by kaushal21fb : 27th July 2015 at 15:13.
kaushal21fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2015, 16:56   #17
Distinguished - BHPian
 
nkrishnap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,228
Thanked: 3,397 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

What speakers did you upgrade to? Is it just replacement of the stock speakers or you have got an amplifier installed too?
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 20:00   #18
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 55
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
What speakers did you upgrade to? Is it just replacement of the stock speakers or you have got an amplifier installed too?
I've upgraded to Infinity from HARMAN Audio. Will try and search for the model number if you need. It's a component setup in the front and coaxial at the rear. They sound pretty decent with the stock system. So I didn't feel the need to install an amp.
kaushal21fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2015, 14:33   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 55
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Linea got LEH'd last week. It successfully completed the DELHI-MANALI-LEH-SRINAGAR-DELHI circuit without a hitch. Sharing some pics from the trip. Will upload more pics once I have them sorted. Also will try and write a travelogue.


My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150813_145649969_topv3.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-v3.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150813_145649969_topv3.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_145411601v2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_104142147v2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_093632184v4.4.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_090646910v2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_090624875v2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_085450677_topv2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150812_085323492v2.jpg

My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)-img_20150809_111950825v2.jpg
kaushal21fb is offline   (8) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2015, 16:00   #20
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 71
Thanked: 33 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushal21fb View Post
I've upgraded to Infinity from HARMAN Audio. Will try and search for the model number if you need. It's a component setup in the front and coaxial at the rear. They sound pretty decent with the stock system. So I didn't feel the need to install an amp.
Please do post the model and price details. I am assuming both petrol and diesel emotion variants has same type of speakers ?

ps: I have ordered a Fiat Linea T-jet emotion.
ssateesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2015, 10:40   #21
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 55
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Please do post the model and price details. I am assuming both petrol and diesel emotion variants has same type of speakers ?

ps: I have ordered a Fiat Linea T-jet emotion.
Finally managed to track the old bill. Please find below the details:

Infinity PR600 CX component (front)

Infinity REF6502 RX speakers (rear)

I paid INR 8200 about an year back.

Congrats for booking the T-JET. Looking forward to updates from your end too.
kaushal21fb is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 16:18   #22
BHPian
 
Vipin Kumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 255
Thanked: 153 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushal21fb View Post
Finally managed to track the old bill. Please find below the details:
Infinity PR600 CX component (front)
I have been going through the threads here on the ownership of post-2014 Fiat Linea 1.3 Multijet. Your Linea, in that white, looks great, I must say.

One thing I was wondering. After raising the ground clearance, Linea was showing it much in the raised rear. Especially the rear wheel arch showed much gap, in many instances. I started thinking that it has become Linea's stance itself. The wheel well appeared to be huge.

In your car, however, the wheel arch houses the 16 inch wheels perfectly well. Did you notice this gap in other Lineas? Or did you do anything with the suspension?

Vip.
Vipin Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 18:56   #23
Distinguished - BHPian
 
nkrishnap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,228
Thanked: 3,397 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipin Kumar View Post
I have been going through the threads here on the ownership of post-2014 Fiat Linea 1.3 Multijet. Your Linea, in that white, looks great, I must say.

One thing I was wondering. After raising the ground clearance, Linea was showing it much in the raised rear. Especially the rear wheel arch showed much gap, in many instances. I started thinking that it has become Linea's stance itself. The wheel well appeared to be huge.

In your car, however, the wheel arch houses the 16 inch wheels perfectly well. Did you notice this gap in other Lineas? Or did you do anything with the suspension?

Vip.
This is would most probably be due to the luggage in the boot, the weight is reducing the gap in the wheel arch since the weight is compressing the struts. My Linea (post 2012 with raised GC) too fills the wheel arch with the luggage in the boot or with 2/3 passengers in the rear.
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2016, 11:01   #24
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 55
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: My Fiat Linea 1.3L Multijet (Emotion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
This is would most probably be due to the luggage in the boot, the weight is reducing the gap in the wheel arch since the weight is compressing the struts. My Linea (post 2012 with raised GC) too fills the wheel arch with the luggage in the boot or with 2/3 passengers in the rear.
Vipin and nkrishanp, thanks for checking my thread. Due to increased GC in the 2014 model yes the rear is raised a bit. During the Leh trip, the boot was fully loaded so that could be one of the reason. Another reason for rear looking a little raised up (when seen from back) in Linea 2014 could be the black insert in the middle of the bumper. However, I don't find it that awkward as 16 inch wheels fill up the arch and Linea is still (3/4 on 2014) one solid and good looking car.

Last edited by kaushal21fb : 23rd October 2016 at 11:02.
kaushal21fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiat Grande Punto Multijet Emotion PK amit Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 415 9th October 2012 13:20
Fiat Grande Punto : 1.3 Multijet : Emotion Pack : 4000 km report amoghchaphalkar Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 460 23rd November 2011 10:33


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:05.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks