Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st September 2016, 21:03   #271
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Lazarus: 2015 Hyundai Creta SX+ 1.6L Petrol - Discovering my true call

Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post

Wipers were charged Rs 464.90 (Rs 259.70 + Rs 205.20).

Labour charges was Rs 130/-.
I quoted the prices from the MRP that was visible in the pictures of wipers posted by you. They have charged the MRP, in bill it is broken down to price + tax.
Dont you think charging Rs. 147 (130 + tax) for changing wipers is a bit steep?
PraNeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2016, 11:24   #272
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Lazarus: 2015 Hyundai Creta SX+ 1.6L Petrol - Discovering my true call

It finally happened.

After a blissful, no-fuss run of 8,335 kms and 14 months, the dreaded Head Unit display freezing problem popped up in Lazarus.

On Friday, under grey, overcast conditions and a heavy drizzle, I was headed to pick up my daughter from her school. I had the LED positioning lamps on because of the semi-dark conditions and limited visibility all around. Halfway through my short journey (it's about 10 minutes from my home to her school), the HU screen went dimmer and got stuck at the map it was showing (in dark mode, since the LEDs were on).

I think it happened during a screen refresh/transition process, where the display map inches forward from one updated screen to another.

Subsequently, none of the buttons worked. Even long-pressing the Power button to shut down the HU didn't work. I put Lazarus in reverse gear to see if the rear view from the reversing camera came up, but even that didn't show on the HU's display.

Came back home with the frozen screen, asked my wife for a safety pin, and used it to click on the small Master Reset pin-sized button on the bottom right corner of the HU. The display immediately went blank, and upon cranking up Lazarus again, the HU became normal.

Lazarus: 2015 Hyundai Creta SX+ 1.6L Petrol - Discovering my true call-img_7205.jpg

This is definitely a software glitch. A proper updation of the HU's software should fix this issue.

Since the local guys still don't have any clue on the customary navigation update, I am thinking of getting it done during my trip to the state capital early next month.

Except for this, everything else is sailing smoothly.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote