Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th August 2016, 19:37   #31
BHPian

Default Re: My 2015 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L SX Automatic (Polar White)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
I know of a person who got 3 lakhs off on the diesel in Bangalore about a month ago.

Not sure if the stocks are still available.
Thanks a lot Arjun! 3 lakhs off is a pretty sweet deal especially if available for the base variant as well - which apparently is fairly loaded for the Elantra.
vickyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2016, 21:38   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Would you mind sharing the deal that you are getting on the current Elantra?
Hello vickyp,

I am getting a similar kind of discount as mentioned by Mr. Arjun. I am getting the top sx variant though.
Piyush46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2017, 14:15   #33
BHPian

Somehow, Elantra is one of the least discussed D segment sedans, maybe because it is also one of the least owned?

Nevertheless, My car went to third service and the bill came to 1800 INR. I will have to repeat what I wrote last year, the car is absolute joy to maintain.

I have just about completed 2 years and the only money I spent was during the scheduled service time and the total cost of which is about 4000 INR over 2 years, plus of course the fuel costs. The mileage is about 9 KMPL and 2015 face-lifted Elantra does not have an MID and is something I cannot understand why.

Renewed my insurance through HDFC for about 21.5K INR. If I were to start the new car process again, I would buy an Elantra again.

I would look at Toyota only if they match the features (safety and otherwise) and not expect me to pay for reliability factor which Hyundai anyway is giving me.

The service centre at Gachiblowli, Hyderabad is the closest to where I live and the experience has been seamless. No funny things. The service centre is now re-located just within the same lane but just beside the "Max Fashions" shopping mall.
petrolveins is offline   Reply With Quote