Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 2nd October 2016, 10:59   #91
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: The Soulful Honda Jazz VX Petrol

My uncle has a 2015 Jazz petrol. He booked this car without test driving properly. His was one of the initial bookings. From initial days itself he has been complaining with Honda dealer about low end torque but they told him to wait till first service is done. He feels that Honda service is not that great in Kollam (Kerala) and thinking to sell his car. I told him to wait for some time.

Last month I visited Kerala and went out to test his car. Even I felt the same. Overall I liked the big car feel, but I felt low end torque is better in my 2011 Ritz petrol ( non vvt )

I really don't want him to sell and waste his money , is there a way to remap for a bit more power . Currently we are not worrying too much about mileage as he does not have much running ( 8000 kms a year )

Do you think installing K&N will help ? I am looking for engine remap
rahulskumar is offline   Reply With Quote