Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 1st November 2016, 21:36   #211

[quote=bharath14;4083917]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmansingh09 View Post
Hi. I am harman, a fellow owner of creta petrol automatic.

Must say your ownership report was a goldmine for me. It covered all my aspects and answered mostly all my questions, even i did my fare share in mods and try to individualise my creta from others.

Great mods mate! The car does look unique. What make/model alloys are those?

Hey!
Thank you so much.
The Alloys are LS forged, they were sourced by Dawn Auto in Chattarpur,New Delhi.
Harmansingh09 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2016, 21:11   #212
BHPian

Hi BNM. You've got a great looking car there. Loved the black roof and those rims.
I took delivery of my Creta SX+ D MT a few weeks ago and it's been sheer pleasure driving it around. The one area I'm not particularly happy with is lighting and that is where I need some help from you. A few questions for you:
1. What are the bulb types used in the headlights (main beam) and fog lights in the Creta? I couldn't find this from the owners manual.
2. What wattage are your HIDs?
3. After upgrading to Osram HIDs, have you noticed any of the internal lights flickerring/ dimming when the headlamps are switched on? I had this issue after upgrading to HIDs (Retrofit Source) on my Verna
MaddyCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2016, 14:51   #213
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Creta SX+ Automatic - Initial Ownership Report

Great review! Just test drove the top of the line Diesel Auto and came away impressed enough to immediately book the car.

My only gripes were the lack of good seat covers for the car. Any suggestions on where I can procure the most OEM looking set?
Screwdriva is offline   Reply With Quote