Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th May 2017, 13:48   #196
BHPian

Default Re: Why did I buy a 12 Year old Toyota Corolla - My experience

Folks, planning to get my Corolla car serviced have not driven much , but the yearly service is due for some time now. The left side OVRM is damaged and needs to be replaced. The break pads also need to be replaced apart from this the regular yearly service needs to be done. Which is the best service center in Bangalore to get this job done. I have a Nandi Toyota near my place in Bommanhalli and what would be the approximate cost i am looking at. Few folks suggested to get it done outside from Bosch or any other good place. But i am not sure. Looking for advice from local folks how to go about the same.
Dushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 00:34   #197
BHPian

Default Re: Why did I buy a 12 Year old Toyota Corolla - My experience

@swami69 and other corrolla fans, im thinking of buying one for occasional use as a second car.
What are the things i need to look for in a good used corrolla?
What are the known issues?
Any trouble spots that i need to check?
How do i know its been abused or not?
I have an extremely limited budget of 1.5lakhs. What vintage cortolla can i hopr to get at this price? I liked the h2

Looking forward to your tips.

Joe
Joe-Ker is offline   Reply With Quote