Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 24th October 2016, 10:42   #61
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The New Age Mahindra XUV5OO W8 FWD - My Battle Cat's Roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyu View Post
And the cat is back in it's den all fixed and shining
Great to see the cat back. So it was only denting-painting and no new door, right? Did Insurance pay or you decided to pay out of your own pocket? What was the total expenses?
abirnale is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 19:10   #62
BHPian

Default Re: The New Age Mahindra XUV5OO W8 FWD - My Battle Cat's Roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
Great to see the cat back. So it was only denting-painting and no new door, right? Did Insurance pay or you decided to pay out of your own pocket? What was the total expenses?
Yes. Only tinkering and painting. I could have claimed insurance but decided to pay from my own pocket. Cost me around INR 13K. Didn't want to use up a claim and lose out on NCB. God forbid, if something more serious happens then I should be able to breathe a little easy then. You are allowed, I think, two claims in a year. This one was less than 15K and if there are no more issues, fingers crossed, I should be able to claim NCB and the 13K expense will become a net of around 7k.
achyu is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote