Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th April 2017, 15:28   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Life just got easier - Ford Figo 1.5L DCT (Automatic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by methecupid View Post
Hi, any updates on the transmission work?
Just got back the car, they have replaced the Dual Clutch assembly and I am yet to receive detailed bill. Since this gone through the warranty process and the parts were replaced FOC its gonna take couple more weeks as per SA, from what I have been told they have replaced parts worth 60K. I haven't got any satisfactory answers regarding why it failed, what was the real problem etc, they just said it might be a manufacturing defect as the clutch had worn out real bad.

Will update the car performance after a couple of days drive.

Guys, please get your cars checked out if you doubt any of these symptoms before getting too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradkumar View Post
Hi,

My car is a Swift Dzire AT. I also have the AC bad smell for the initial 2-3 minutes. I had changed the evaporator coil under warranty. The smell went away for 3-4 months, but it is back again. Let me know your findings about the AC bad smell.

Thank you,

Pradeep
I had asked the SA to check the cooling coil, don't know whether they have done anything as the bill is yet to be received.
LionX is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2017, 18:25   #62
BHPian

Default Re: Life just got easier - Ford Figo 1.5L DCT (Automatic)

The foul smell issue is not resolved yet, I doubt it something to do with CatCon as the smell is very prominent in the basement, windows rolled down.
LionX is offline   Reply With Quote