Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2016, 19:27   #151
BHPian
 
teemus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 379
Thanked: 486 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamz_mak View Post
Well maybe the pricing is for pune?

This is the current pricing for Ford Figo Titanium 1.5 D Mumbai passing
Ex - 694011
Insurance - 27781
0 Zero - 5309
Registration - 79341
Essential Kit - 5000
Warranty 3rd year - 7803

Total 819245/-
Yes, thanks! Visited the showroom with some other work and got the prices checked. Indeed the Figo 1.5D Titanium is Rs. 7.9L+ here in Pune.
teemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2016, 19:57   #152
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Nashik
Posts: 15
Thanked: 41 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Thanks Karan.
Your review has played important role in my decision making. Now a proud owner of Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. Got 100 bhp (100 PS, actually).
swapnil.awate is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2016, 23:30   #153
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,528
Thanked: 7,974 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.awate View Post
Thanks Karan.
Your review has played important role in my decision making. Now a proud owner of Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. Got 100 bhp (100 PS, actually).
Hey Swapnil, Thanks & im glad my video review helped your buy decision.

Congrats & do share the pictures when you can
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2016, 12:31   #154
BHPian
 
Auto freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 265
Thanked: 145 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post

Rims: MOMO Revenge
Rim Size: 15"
Rim Color: Matt Anthracite
Rim Width: 6.5
Price: INR 29k (set of 4)
PCD: 108
Rim Weight: 8.30 Kg
Hi Karan! Wonderful review of your Figo there!
I'm considering Figo diesel Titanium plus to replace my 2012 Punto 90hp that has covered 92K km. In case I go for the Figo I would like to upgrade to 195/55 R15 soon after delivery.

Those Momo Revenge wheels look brilliant and suit the Figo so well. It is perfectly flush with the body work too! Can you please let me know its wheel offset? It will help me with my wheel shopping!
Auto freak is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 11:59   #155
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,528
Thanked: 7,974 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto freak View Post
Hi Karan! Wonderful review of your Figo there!
I'm considering Figo diesel Titanium plus to replace my 2012 Punto 90hp that has covered 92K km. In case I go for the Figo I would like to upgrade to 195/55 R15 soon after delivery.

Those Momo Revenge wheels look brilliant and suit the Figo so well. It is perfectly flush with the body work too! Can you please let me know its wheel offset? It will help me with my wheel shopping!
Thanks Auto Freak. The Figo Diesel will definitely be a worthy upgrade for you.

For my 15" MOMO REVENGE the offset is 35
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2016, 12:05   #156
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: India
Posts: 28
Thanked: 37 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...-review-6.html

Your Figo is definitely getting popular. Check this.
bhphog is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2017, 19:43   #157
Newbie
 
Shanavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cochin
Posts: 10
Thanked: 23 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quick question. I bought my figo 6 months ago and did my first service 3 months ago. Now when i start the car, It displays a message "Serv" with a wrench icon on the MID. Am guessing it means service. But why is it showing up now ? I was told that the next service is at 10k.
Shanavas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2017, 20:33   #158
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,528
Thanked: 7,974 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhphog View Post
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...-review-6.html

Your Figo is definitely getting popular. Check this.


Thanks for sharing the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanavas View Post
Quick question. I bought my figo 6 months ago and did my first service 3 months ago. Now when i start the car, It displays a message "Serv" with a wrench icon on the MID. Am guessing it means service. But why is it showing up now ? I was told that the next service is at 10k.
Im surprised myself as my 2nd service was done at 10k itself and there was no such sign on MID anytime before that, best to contact the service centre and get it sorted
karan561 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2017, 10:12   #159
Newbie
 
Shanavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cochin
Posts: 10
Thanked: 23 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Im surprised myself as my 2nd service was done at 10k itself and there was no such sign on MID anytime before that, best to contact the service centre and get it sorted

Thanks for the quick reply Karan. I did a bit of searching online and it says its a service reminder. Maybe the car doesn't know that it got serviced Guess the service guys forgot to flip a switch or something. Anyway, will take it back to Ford to see whats up. Thanks again
Shanavas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2017, 11:20   #160
BHPian
 
teemus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 379
Thanked: 486 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanavas View Post
Quick question. I bought my figo 6 months ago and did my first service 3 months ago. Now when i start the car, It displays a message "Serv" with a wrench icon on the MID. Am guessing it means service. But why is it showing up now ? I was told that the next service is at 10k.
I have my 20K service done too, but didn't even get any message either @ 10K or 20K.

Which variant do you have? I have a Titanium 1.5D.
teemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2017, 14:47   #161
Newbie
 
Shanavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cochin
Posts: 10
Thanked: 23 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemus View Post
I have my 20K service done too, but didn't even get any message either @ 10K or 20K.

Which variant do you have? I have a Titanium 1.5D.
I have the Titanium 1.5D too and its now run close to 4000 kilometers. Its still showing the message "SER ON" whenever i start her up. I haven't taken it to ford yet as I will be going out of the country in a couple of days. Will have to deal with with it when I get back. But am surprised that no one here has seen this message until now .. Also, I took a quick look at the manual, but couldn't find anything regarding this.
Shanavas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 23:40   #162
BHPian
 
samaspire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Manipal / Udupi
Posts: 788
Thanked: 1,893 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanavas View Post
I have the Titanium 1.5D too and its now run close to 4000 kilometers. Its still showing the message "SER ON" whenever i start her up.
Its nothing - just a service reminder that they probably forgot to reset. It will take a maximum of 1 minute for them to reset it. Someone has posted how to do it in the Aspire thread - its a specific combination of pressing the accelerator/brake and turning the ignition on.

Sam
samaspire is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 17:13   #163
BHPian
 
Dieselritzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 216
Thanked: 379 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Guys just a quick question here, isnt lack of adjustable rear seat headrest a safety concern? Incase of a hit from rear, the neck would suddenly get a jerk backwards, and in absense of the rear head rest, there are chances of severe damage to the neck / spine. Any views on this? Currently this is the only deal breaker for a friend of mine who is all gaga about Figo Diesel.
Dieselritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2017, 15:43   #164
Newbie
 
Shanavas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Cochin
Posts: 10
Thanked: 23 Times
Default Re: My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Its nothing - just a service reminder that they probably forgot to reset. It will take a maximum of 1 minute for them to reset it. Someone has posted how to do it in the Aspire thread - its a specific combination of pressing the accelerator/brake and turning the ignition on.

Sam
Oh cool I figured so. I will read that thread and try it. Thank you
Shanavas is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2017, 16:54   #165
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,528
Thanked: 7,974 Times
Default 1st Detailing

After almost 16 Months of ownership the FIGO got its 1st detailing job;

My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486811853.752034.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486811871.125819.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486811894.387759.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486811992.399689.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812032.470500.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812061.290496.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812083.462745.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812103.380965.jpg

Final Result;

My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812126.717726.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812152.585454.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812166.256636.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812188.281446.jpg
My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi-imageuploadedbyteambhp1486812247.582352.jpg

Done by KAMYO Detailers

Last edited by karan561 : 11th February 2017 at 16:58.
karan561 is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Italian Softroader to American Mile cruncher - The Ford Figo TDCi. 110,000 km update! gemithomas Long-Term Ownership Reviews 1017 31st March 2015 23:52
Ford Figo 1.4L TDCi - A 50K Review icyspikey Long-Term Ownership Reviews 6 16th December 2013 10:21
Ford Figo Titanium TDCi : Initial ownership report joethomasv Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 481 17th May 2012 20:40


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:03.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks