Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 11th July 2016, 21:13   #16
Default Re: Look ma, no clutch! My Maruti Dzire ZDi AMT

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 14th July 2016 at 09:32.
ALTIMAed is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 11th July 2016, 21:28   #17
Default Re: Look ma, no clutch! My Maruti Dzire ZDi AMT

Update - 5000km up and 2nd free service done.

I insisted on an oil change (regular mineral oil) this time as well as I have been revving it to hit just 1000 rpm short of the red line in the 1-2-3 gears as a part of the run-in process.

Issues noticed :-
- One of the wiper spray nozzles was not working. Culprit was sediment in the water. SA advised to go with drinking water while topping the wiper spray container
- The rear left blind came off when my son's friend pulled it hard. It was replaced under warranty
- The fuel filter was replaced under the recall program
- I did ask them about slowing down the reverse speed and I was informed nothing can be done about it

The car has become very smooth. Driving in the traffic is a breeze and the M mode is a big help when you want quick power.

Recently we did a road trip to Coonoor and Bandipur (~800kms) and the car performed well in the ghats too. The fact that it does not automatically upshift at high rpm's (unlike the Tata Zest AMT) helped to control speed when descending the ghats.
jusgetgoing is offline   Reply With Quote