Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th March 2017, 06:26   #46
BHPian

Default Re: A Diamond White Ford EcoSport Automatic joins the family - Case of 4th time lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillout View Post
I finally had to give away my 8 yr old Fiesta and came across a three month old AT Ecosport.
Talk about coincidences, I too have a 7.5 year old 2009 Fiesta, was looking at various options and was convinced by a friend to try to Ecosport AT. I bought a 2 year old pre-owned clean one with just 13000 km on the odo at a very good price.

Its very early days and I do miss the response of the 1.6 engine of the Fiesta, which is unparalleled in that price bracket even to this day. But the brief time in stop and go traffic convinced me that this is something I will grow to love over the longer term
jaganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2017, 21:30   #47
BHPian

Default Re: A Diamond White Ford EcoSport Automatic joins the family - Case of 4th time lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaganm View Post
Talk about coincidences, I too have a 7.5 year old 2009 Fiesta.... But the brief time in stop and go traffic convinced me that this is something I will grow to love over the longer term
Congratulations and welcome to Ecosport AT club, apart from the hard suspension and slow gear change in 1/2 gears, I definitely love this car. I drove Chennai to Coimbatore in 5.5 hrs nonstop and family members did not complain a bit as the ride was comfortable. My city mileage is around 11.5, highways managed around 15. This is one car which is extremely sensitive to A pedal and you can see the difference in mileage immediately. Enjoy your drive and wish you happy miles.
Chillout is offline   Reply With Quote