Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 2nd September 2016, 17:28   #16
Default Re: Hyundai i10 to Honda Jazz - From Italics H to Normal H

Originally Posted by sawnilrules View Post
Congrats on buying the Honda Jazz. As an owner of Honda products for over a decade, one thing is guaranteed with any Honda you buy. Reliability. I had India's first lot of Honda Unicorns, trust me even after 8 years, the bike used to start in first kick. I have been using the Honda City from last 4.5 years, closer to 60000 kms, I changed the stock tires and the stock battery at 57000 kms. With major services every 20,000 kms, that is at an interval of once in two years, the max service bill I have seen inclusive of labor charges is INR 9500/- and an overall combined average of 16 kmpl in an AT box. What more can you ask from a 1.5 ltr engine, which churns out 120 hp and mated to a 5 speed torque converter gearbox. Last year I picked up the CBR, I hardly drive it once in 15 days. But every-time I crank the engine, the smile that it brings on my face, is lovely. And she cranks without any drama.

Congratulations once again, and wish you safe miles.
Thanks a lot of your wishes.
Vivek-Bharathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2016, 18:14   #17
Default Re: Hyundai i10 to Honda Jazz - From Italics H to Normal H

Hi Vivek,

Congrats on your Jazz.

You can easily change the headlight bulbs. It will not affect your warranty.

Also I have fitted this AVN into my Brio VX AT, its a Alpine Unit. If you change your maps smart card to the latest edition you will get the latest maps.

I had Goodyear but i changed them to Michelin due to tyre noise and poor reliability including the spare and bought an extra alloy for the spare as well.

Get the Jazz Handrest it is quite useful and ergonomic.

The low end pick up is an issue with all Honda including my 6 year Honda City has it but over all Hondas are very reliable and easy to maintain.

Also get yourself a Jazz Cargo Tray as it protects the boot floor and is easy to keep the boot clean.

Safe Driving.
M00M is offline   Reply With Quote