Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st October 2016, 16:18   #16
BHPian

Default Re: My three red diamonds : Mitsubishi Pajero Sport in blue & white

Genopv, welcome the exclusive club of Pajero Sport owners. A vehicle which truly appeals to the heart and helps you unleash some passions in life. The two tone blue looks very good. Good point about your wheel colours - I will be thinking about it seriously too!

You will keep falling move and more in love with your ride. Wishing you lots and lots of happy adventurous miles!
anshuman_v is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2016, 18:18   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by genopv View Post
I’m not able to find any safety rating for this model in the web. I’m told the body is built with sufficient crash protection in the sides.
ASEAN Ncap rated it 4 stars

Adult Occupant Protection: 4-Star

Child Occupant Protection: 40%

http://www.aseancap.org/mitsubishi-pajero/

Last edited by Nithesh_M : 21st October 2016 at 18:19.
Nithesh_M is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2016, 13:14   #18
BHPian

Congrats for your new car !! Pajero is one Superb looking SUV, it has got all the toughness of a 4x4 against the likes of Fortuner or Endeavour (my personal opinion), and your dual tone color choice looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genopv View Post
Handling Charges 31,933
Honestly that looks to me like a terrible figure, in-fact handling charges are still being added to on-road price in India ? I thought there is no handling charges added to the on-road price all over India, not just Delhi, Kerala and Telangana. It's something which should be imposed in all states, it's nothing but daylight robbery.
GT145 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote