Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd January 2018, 12:30   #76
BHPian

Default Re: We Two, Ours Two - Alto K10 AMT for my wife, Polo GT TSI for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
What I liked about Maruti Suzuki is that while accepting the vehicle, they photos of the vehicle form all sides using a tab.
Hi Hemant,

VW did the same during last service. Instead of the usual way of marking dents/scratches in the job card he took picture of the entire car and contents(boot, glove box, instrument cluster). This is better than the manual checklist which cannot capture everything.

Regards.
antardaksh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2018, 13:48   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: We Two, Ours Two - Alto K10 AMT for my wife, Polo GT TSI for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Its one of those cars which makes you wake up early on a Sunday and go on a long drive. The reverse is also true, a boring car and he probably would have not done so many kilometres with it.
True and that is exactly the message my signature conveys

Quote:
Congrats on the year + 20k km mark. Time just flies by. Great to see you pampering the car as usual.
Thanks. But still this car isn't receiving much pampering. So much so that my wife was surprised and asked me once if I'm alright

Quote:
Seeing your odo, makes me happy - I'm not the only lunatic to drive a petrol hatch when a diesel car would have been far more economical.
Lunatic...Thanks for the compliment
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote