Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th April 2017, 07:09   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Congratulations Naveen

Are you planning to start modifying similar to your Swift ?
Thanks a lot. I don't think so since wife owns the car .
naveen.raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2017, 17:25   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol

Accessory Update: Pillar Wrap

Too bad Hyundai missed on this as most of the cars nowadays sport black pillars. I had plans of covering only the pillar and door edge around the glass area but wife insisted on getting the C pillar done too. She failed on convincing me to get this done on the Creta but I couldn't stop her from doing this on her car .

The quality of work was pretty good and I am happy with the end result. Paid 1300 for this (And that's the same quote I got from 3M to wrap the chrome above the number plate on the Creta ).

It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol-dsc_0118.jpg

It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol-dsc_0119.jpg
naveen.raju is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2017, 06:59   #18
Senior - BHPian

First Service Update:

It's been some time since my last update. The car was taken out only during the weekend by my wife since I would be free and be able to come out with her for few short drives. But recently she started taken it out by herself so should see some miles soon.

Car is nearing 1500 kms and it's been a joy riding it (as per my wife). She just loves the kit onboard (parking sensors/camera, Bluetooth) and the light steering adds to that. The one thing she truly miss, especially now is the auto folding mirror. This is what happened to the parked car.

It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol-img_20170430_161111.jpg

As for the service, it was nothing but a general checkup and replaced the mirror. Service experience was pathetic. Gave the car at 9am and received it after 6pm. I knew that the mirror needs to be painted so would take time to dry especially as the weather wasnt in our favor. But was shocked to see this. It wasnt painted. I had already paid the advance a month back and still this was their response. I seriously need to give this service center a second thought.

It came, she saw, we conquered! Yet another Hyundai - Our Grand i10 Sportz (O) Petrol-img_20170624_063835.jpg

Total damage - 4717 for the mirror excluding the paint. Should come to 5500 after painting.

I had already commented on the delay in the parts (Creta Thread). This one took little over a month to arrive.

More updates in the distant future

Last edited by naveen.raju : 24th June 2017 at 07:17.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote