Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 4th July 2017, 21:27   #16

Post Re: My Maruti Baleno (Prime Ray Blue) 1.2L Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
How is the A/C's performance? is the pickup lag very evident?
What fuel type do you use? is it making a difference to your mileage?
A/C and ACC performance is very good . I will recommend ACC during summers or hot mid-days (also when there are passengers in the rear) and A/C during monsoons and winters, or at night.The pick up lag, when you use ACC instead of A/C, is evident only when you drive with a heavy foot. It will pass unnoticed in stop and go traffic and highway cruising.

I have used only regular petrol till now. So, cannot comment on the difference with premium petrol, if that's what you meant.
KLxpress is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 16:19   #17
BHPian

Default Re: My Maruti Baleno (Prime Ray Blue) 1.2L Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Aftermarket : Boot mat Rs 2200 - Some Taiwanese brand which is very sturdy and covers entire boot properly.
https://goo.gl/images/4xHjHi
Packy poda is the name.

This is a sturdy mat, which will last long, unlike the Junk which NEXA is selling.This is available on flipkart.
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote