Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd July 2017, 18:52   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Video Review: Jaguar F-Pace (2L Ingenium Diesel)

Great review Karan! I am glad you are doing a good amount of luxury car reviews.

You compared the rear space to the Porsche Macan. I think it would be a better comparison to pit it against it's real rival in the Indian market such as the Q7,X5,etc

I was hoping the rear of atleast the Prestige model should have screens. What does the Pure miss out on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Do note Range Rover & LR products got a price cut after Brexit & weakened Pound, but Jaguar products are yet to receive that cut, probably because F-Pace being a CBU they are still carrying earlier inventory. Hence when they announce those price cuts, hopefully the F-Pace pricing will get attractively accessible .
The RR Sport & Vogue are also CBU and this huge price cut has come as a result of piled up inventories and slow sales. Brexit was merely the excuse to correct their over priced vehicles.

I really don't see why the Jaguar range especially the F-pace is not getting a Brexit cut. The dealers should push JLR India to act logically and fairly across both brands or it will lead to cannibalism- The RR sport and F-pace now clash even more.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 13:00   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Great review Karan! I am glad you are doing a good amount of luxury car reviews.
Thanks Sahil, glad you enjoyed the video

Quote:
You compared the rear space to the Porsche Macan. I think it would be a better comparison to pit it against it's real rival in the Indian market such as the Q7,X5,etc
I mentioned Macan as i shave spent some time in it and internationally it is taking on the Macan.
The rear seat may be slightly more spacious than the existing x3. Haven't really sat in the new q7 yet.

Quote:
I was hoping the rear of atleast the Prestige model should have screens. What does the Pure miss out on?
Check out this link it will give you a better variant wise comparison on features;
https://www.jaguar.in/jaguar-range/f...els/index.html

Quote:
I really don't see why the Jaguar range especially the F-pace is not getting a Brexit cut.
Probably because they still have earlier imported unsold inventory. Once that is cleared they will price cut similarly like RR.
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 18:19   #18
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Thanks Sahil, glad you enjoyed the video

I mentioned Macan as i shave spent some time in it and internationally it is taking on the Macan.
The rear seat may be slightly more spacious than the existing x3. Haven't really sat in the new q7 yet.

Check out this link it will give you a better variant wise comparison on features;
https://www.jaguar.in/jaguar-range/f...els/index.html

Probably because they still have earlier imported unsold inventory. Once that is cleared they will price cut similarly like RR.
As per a JLR dealer source the major price cut would be on the 30d variant and the 20d will get a 5-6L price cut, not to mention they are already offering good 8L discount on Pure and Prestige and 10L on the 30d

Great review BTW
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 18:23   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
As per a JLR dealer source the major price cut would be on the 30d variant and the 20d will get a 5-6L price cut, not to mention they are already offering good 8L discount on Pure and Prestige and 10L on the 30d

Great review BTW
If this is true the Prestige after GST price cut and the current discounting will be approx 60 lakhs ex-show!
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 18:27   #20
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
If this is true the Prestige after GST price cut and the current discounting will be approx 60 lakhs ex-show!
Shockingly the F - Pace received very minimal price cut in comparison to the other cars in the line up. 66 ex approx yes after discount for the prestige.
Video Review: Jaguar F-Pace (2L Ingenium Diesel)-19657153_1568556399844803_1021246375014948323_n.jpg
AdiSinghV12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 14:00   #21
BHPian

Hey, Are you sure that JLR are offering a discount of close to 7 lakhs on the prestige 2.0 ltr diesel model on the post GST prices? What I have heard is that the discounts were offered only on the pre-gst prices and once the new prices were declared, all sorts of discounts were also withdrawn.
isldhn is offline   Reply With Quote