Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 27th July 2017, 16:16   #46
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket

3rd Service done

Kms- 20360
Routine 20K servicing done
Additional-
Wheel alignment and Balancing
Brake Pads replaced
Wiper blade replaced

Total cost- Rs.-9964/-

This time it was not a good experience with the Satyam Ford service. I had taken an appointment for servicing on 16 July and asked for pick up and drop. But no one turned up for the pick up. I tried calling their service center number but no one was receiving the call. Next day I directly called the Relationship manager and complained about the same. She apologized for it and assured that she will personally look into it. Then next appointment was booked for 23-Jul. I received call this time for confirming the appointment on 23 morning and the driver was supposed to come to pick up the car by 10. But he showed up at 12.30 in the afternoon. I informed him what all needs to be done and asked to deliver the vehicle by evening. Once the vehicle reached the service center the SA called and confirmed about all the work needs to be carried out. At 6 pm he called back and said they wont be able to deliver the car on same day and will be sending it next morning and assured it would be sent by 11 am. I again had to call them next morning for delivery. Finally the driver turned up at 1.30 PM with the vehicle. Finally received the vehicle with all the requested work carried out.
CrazyToDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 17:22   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyToDrive View Post
This time it was not a good experience with the Satyam Ford service. Finally received the vehicle with all the requested work carried out.
If all the requested work was carried out, then the issue was mainly with the pick up and drop service and also the problem of not delivering the vehicle on the same day. While the latter is bad as you will be without the car for more than the required time, the latter is something avoidable if time permits. How was the work that was carried out? Was everything completed to your satisfaction or was there any issues with the work performed too? Also is the amount shown on the service calculator app and what you were charged matching? The bill seems a bit on the higher side.

Last edited by abhinav.s : 27th July 2017 at 17:34.
abhinav.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 17:51   #48
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyToDrive View Post
3rd Service done

Kms- 20360
Routine 20K servicing done
Additional-
Wheel alignment and Balancing
Brake Pads replaced
Wiper blade replaced

Total cost- Rs.-9964/-
This is the most expensive bill that I have seen of the Figo Twins till date on the forum

I have changed the brake pads at 30,000kms and even then my bill was just 6K and I always believe in getting the wheel alignment and balance done outside (never at ASC) .

Please share the snapshot of your bill here!
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 22:29   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
If all the requested work was carried out, then the issue was mainly with the pick up and drop service
The bill seems a bit on the higher side.
Actually it was the first time I have asked for pick up and drop service and they messed it. My first appointment request was not attended, and the RM was not able to provide proper reason for it, and later they did not delivered the vehicle on time due to which I had to take half day leave. Regarding work carried out it was done as per expectation but here as well I feel it was the replacement of parts and nothing to fix as such for any issue.
I also did not got any sms this time regarding the service request or estimated bill. only 1 sms stating vehicle is ready for delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
This is the most expensive bill that I have seen of the Figo Twins till date on the forum
Please share the snapshot of your bill here!
Yes, I also felt the bill was on higher side. Here is the bill.

The model name mentioned is KA+

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-1.jpg
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-2.jpg
CrazyToDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2017, 20:47   #50
BHPian

Completed 1 year with my Chotta Rocket on 04-Aug. ODO stands at 21000 kms. Fully enjoying my Aspire.

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-odo-reading-1-year.jpg

IRVM Mounted Dashcam

Below are the details of the dashcam and videos for day and night.
Got the dashcam from Amazon.in for Rs.2299/- It was a simple DIY. Initially I did not installed the reverse camera and was using only the front camera which was powered by 12V car charger. But since the 12V charger does not shut off after the car is locked there was risk with battery draining out. So took the car to local accessories shop and got it wired to power on and off with ignition. Also got it wired for the reverse camera. Since I have installed the reverse sensors it was wired from the same set up.

Comments-
  • HD quality videos of 3 min duration
  • Day time videos are of good quality
  • Date and time stamp
  • Front and Rear recording
  • Night video ore OK
  • Reverse camera is for name sake.

The contents of the box
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-dashcam-content.jpg

Front view
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-front.jpg

Rear view when reverse gear engaged.
I am using the reverse camera only to see if there is any object which could be missed and hit. Cannot rely on it.
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-reverse.jpg

Videos:-

Day video

Night video
CrazyToDrive is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote