Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd January 2018, 16:05   #31
BHPian

Default Re: From UK with love - My 2017 Jaguar XF 25t

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviral2122 View Post
Thanks for the information!
I am getting a portfolio. Same as yours a CBU unit.
Any other specific input you would like to give with respect to car in the past many months of usage, any issues or niggles apart from the ones you've mentioned already.
Nope, she has been perfect throughout knock on the wood sans the vibration issue!
What happened to the vibration issue?
Did it sort out, if yes then how? And if not what did the JLR tech say?
Thanks.
They replaced the mounts but its still there not that its very noticeable but slight is present. I'm sending the car again this Monday. Have been travelling extensively and couldn't get to use the car much in the last one month or so.

PS: Mind sharing what deal you're getting in the inbox ?
AdiSinghV12 is offline   Reply With Quote