Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th June 2007, 23:17   #31
Senior - BHPian

Pardon me if this is an rumour. My friend who booked a Getz prime in Kerala was told that the production has be stopped for some time and stock is not available. The reason given is that the prime has problems with the pickup.

Anybody has any details??
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2007, 20:30   #32
Senior - BHPian

i dont know about the former part of your statements, but the latter is absolutely visible if you TD the car! there is sluggishness when you try inclines with ac.
GeekSrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2007, 15:23   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Pardon me if this is an rumour. My friend who booked a Getz prime in Kerala was told that the production has be stopped for some time and stock is not available. The reason given is that the prime has problems with the pickup.

Just checked with Advaith Hyundai at Bangalore, and spoke to my regular Service Engineer. They havent been informed aything of the kind.

Also I saw new prime GLEs / GVS being rolled out my customers..
CARtik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 22:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post

HI ALL
iam browsing this site for almost 3 months,now iam taking delivery of my new getz 1.3 GLX 5,92000/= on road Bangalore (advaith Hyundai)
upgrading from maruti omni 2001.

Theres no such scenario as you stated, Getz is the most spacious,safest car in its class,wonderful gear shift, reliable family car.more practicle.

my family loves it . especially my two kids.
i would like to post my experience in this site after some considerable experience.
spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 22:47   #35

HI ALL

i am browsing this site for almost 3 months. really helpful, now upgrading from maruti omni 2001 to getz 1.3 GLX 5,92000/= on road (Bangalore Advaith Hyundai) promised to deliver on 7/7/2007 saturday.

checked with trusted source, theres no such scenario as you stated.

Getz is the most spacious,safest,reliable and good looking car in its class
class gearshift and also good built. my family loves it especially my two kids. its a 100% family car ,two of my friends own them without any issues.

This car is going to be with us at least for next 7 to 10 years ( the new face lift looks little appealing and futuristic to me and i drive hardly 25 kms a day and 1 or 2 short or little long trips in a month. planned to convert LPG after the warranty period.

i would like to give my experience in this site in near future.

Moderator's Note: spice, we suggest that you immediately go through the posting rules for this site before you proceed further. In the 10 minutes of time you posted the same content 9 times. Please do not spam the board.

Last edited by Zappo : 4th July 2007 at 23:26.
Old 5th July 2007, 12:53   #36

Moderator's Note: spice, we suggest that you immediately go through the posting rules for this site before you proceed further. In the 10 minutes of time you posted the same content 9 times. Please do not spam the board.

iam really sorry mods.. since i am a first timer (posting) i made that mistake, i admit and it will not happen again.

wishing good life to everyone..