Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2007, 19:04   #91
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default Spark LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
Holy Mackerel.. EMD dude.. y the heck didnt we meet this DJ dude earlier.. Well Deejay, me and EMD picked up our rides from Sundarm without any appreciable discount.

You are getting 21K which is really kewl.

Go for it.

Spark- depends on the colour he should have most colours. So not much waiting period
Nimz
Hi Nimz. Very nice abt u. I have decided to go for icy blue. Also your platinum metallic looks cool.
I will be fitting 2 woofers and a subwoofer with amp but then boot space will be zero man. Thats one head ache i have to live with.
Also read Sony Xplod released a mini sub woofer. Will be checking it.
Also im getting finance from Canara bank at 11% p.a interest. I think its a cool deal.
You didnot tell me abt autocop.
How many kms you have clocked yet?
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 16:16   #92
BHPian
 
Nimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 468
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Oops.. Autocop I have asked for the one woith Immobilizer. Yet to get it. Dealer is supposed to call me once it is in. Let me know where you have get your woofers / HU and where you plan to fit it.

And yes its a icy cool blue deal...with that 25K odd.. Enjoy the spark
Nimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 16:47   #93
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
Oops.. Autocop I have asked for the one woith Immobilizer. Yet to get it. Dealer is supposed to call me once it is in. Let me know where you have get your woofers / HU and where you plan to fit it.

And yes its a icy cool blue deal...with that 25K odd.. Enjoy the spark
I am going to book the car in couple of weeks. Even i am considering to fit Autocop. Is it worth 4.5K? I read some where that it costs 3.5K
Also heard i can roll up windows at a press of a button.
Man now im thinking to go for ur colored car. It looks really sexy .

I will get sub woofers / HU fitted at car decor show room infront of Garuda Mall. I heard they have genuinde products. Lets see.

From where did u buy ur HU and SW?

DJ
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 16:53   #94
Distinguished - BHPian
 
CrAzY dRiVeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore / TVM
Posts: 8,943
Thanked: 16,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
Holy Mackerel.. EMD dude.. y the heck didnt we meet this DJ dude earlier.. Well Deejay, me and EMD picked up our rides from Sundarm without any appreciable discount.
You are getting 21K which is really kewl.
Go for it.
Spark- depends on the colour he should have most colours. So not much waiting period
Nimz
21k discount for a newly launched car?

Lucky guy!
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 18:36   #95
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Heard from a frnd that Chevy Aveo UVA is getting ready with Fiats 1.3 multijet diesel engine. Expect to launch after 4 or 5 months.
If UVA Crdi is launched before Getz crdi then GM can count on numbers else it will not attract customers like swift DDis did.
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 19:08   #96
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
21k discount for a newly launched car?

Lucky guy!
Yes. I think i am lucky.
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2007, 20:27   #97
Distinguished - BHPian
 
CrAzY dRiVeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore / TVM
Posts: 8,943
Thanked: 16,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
Heard from a frnd that Chevy Aveo UVA is getting ready with Fiats 1.3 multijet diesel engine. Expect to launch after 4 or 5 months.
If UVA Crdi is launched before Getz crdi then GM can count on numbers else it will not attract customers like swift DDis did.
Not at all sure if they can close in on the pricing of the Swift DDiS!

Also, i dont understand why they are giving the 1.3 JTD to the U-VA instead of the Aveo! Aveo could use it to get good sales. (Should be able to match fiesta specs)
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2007, 11:12   #98
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Not at all sure if they can close in on the pricing of the Swift DDiS!

Also, i dont understand why they are giving the 1.3 JTD to the U-VA instead of the Aveo! Aveo could use it to get good sales. (Should be able to match fiesta specs)

Even Aveo with 1.3 JTD is on their cards.
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 10:33   #99
BHPian
 
Nimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 468
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

@djay99

Dude.. did u also get a platinum metallic spark?? Is that the LT version in your avatar?

nimz
Nimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 12:02   #100
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
@djay99

Dude.. did u also get a platinum metallic spark?? Is that the LT version in your avatar?

nimz
Nimz,
I didnt get you. Could u elaborate?
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 13:52   #101
Distinguished - BHPian
 
CrAzY dRiVeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore / TVM
Posts: 8,943
Thanked: 16,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
Nimz,
I didnt get you. Could u elaborate?
I guess he is asking about the pic below your t-bhp id (thats your avatar).

Is that your sparky? (Got the car?)
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 13:58   #102
BHPian
 
Nimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 468
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
I guess he is asking about the pic below your t-bhp id (thats your avatar).

Is that your sparky? (Got the car?)
Yes deejay. CD is right... Did you get your Spark? Is that pic your car?

Nimz
Nimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 13:58   #103
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
I guess he is asking about the pic below your t-bhp id (thats your avatar).

Is that your sparky? (Got the car?)
Hi Crazy Driver,
I will be booking the car next week.
Just confused between LS and LT variant. As of now, i alone will be travelling in the car.
Next year my wife will accompany me.
I am getting LS for 4.01 lac on road and LT at 4.33 lac. Both are metallic.
Is it worth putting extra 32K for LT?

Nimz,
Which one do you have: LS or LT?
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 18:00   #104
BHPian
 
Nimz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 468
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
Hi Crazy Driver,
I will be booking the car next week.
Just confused between LS and LT variant. As of now, i alone will be travelling in the car.
Next year my wife will accompany me.
I am getting LS for 4.01 lac on road and LT at 4.33 lac. Both are metallic.
Is it worth putting extra 32K for LT?

Nimz,
Which one do you have: LS or LT?
I have LS. Go for LT if you will have passengers in the rear seat most of the time. Since you seem to be like me.. single with wife next year..I guess LS should suffice.. You choosing the same colour as me??? but remember my sparky is the real one..
Nimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2007, 18:09   #105
Senior - BHPian
 
djay99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
I have LS. Go for LT if you will have passengers in the rear seat most of the time. Since you seem to be like me.. single with wife next year..I guess LS should suffice.. You choosing the same colour as me??? but remember my sparky is the real one..

You are right dude. As of now my frnds will be sitting at rear seat and i am sure they will adjust without headrest and some baggage
Yes even i am going for platinum metallic.
Ab tumko kaise samjhau ki mera bhi asli hai

Cheers

Last edited by aah78 : 9th July 2007 at 23:43. Reason: please limit smiley usage to 2 / post.
djay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tested & Ripped:Ford Fiesta 1.6S Duratec...surely FIDA!!!(with alot of detailed pics) katalysm76 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 56 20th October 2009 23:09
Tested and Ripped: Hyundai i10 Kappa DCEite Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 176 11th October 2009 22:02
Tested & Ripped : 2008 Honda Accord vcash Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 67 29th December 2008 10:04
Tested and RIPPED : BMW 320d! GTO Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 60 23rd May 2008 09:56
Twin Tested & Ripped: New Honda CRV AT v/s New Suzuki Grand Vitara MT Dippy Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 23 29th July 2007 00:19


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks