Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 24th August 2007, 15:42   #646

Hey Guys,
Recently bought a Black SX4 VXI.
Can anybody suggest where to get parking sensor installed in Bombay?
vishal_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2007, 17:56   #647
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_h View Post
Hey Guys,
Recently bought a Black SX4 VXI.
Can anybody suggest where to get parking sensor installed in Bombay?
how about from your maruti dealer?? if not then head to opera house. youll find loads of shops over there.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2007, 15:49   #648
BHPian

Friends - can anyone suggest a good set of carpet mats that's custom made for SX4 & where its available in bangalore ? I had one set given by the dealer during delivery - but it is simply not good & not meant for SX4. Especially, for the hump in the rear - they given a piece which is just not fitting in. Something transparent also would look good I guess. Thanks.
nssrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2007, 23:19   #649
BHPian

Just added few more accessories
Stebel horn - 775
Neon light 2 Nos on both sides of the car - 480
Wiring & Switches - 400
ORVM Indicator - 650 (Ordered from ebay.in)
Seat covers + Steering Cover + Neck pillow - 4000 ( Ordered & will get next week)
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 09:29   #650
BHPian

I got Philips Rally 100/90 bulbs fixed with relay and fuse. It costed Rs 850/=, how much for your folks? I thought mine was good deal since I went to same guy whom I got sun film - he knows I am TBHPian !!

He said that wiring comes with 6 months warrenty, I am yet to collect bill/warrenty card.

I tried out night drive in city y'day and it feels improved. Though I didn't feel drastic improvement, I feel that it is definitely better than stock ones (especially in lower speeds <30kmph, it has improved better). Also, I guess it should feel lot better in long drives.

How did you guys feel?
sathya_nars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 11:10   #651
BHPian

sathya, can you post some pics on that.
Old 27th August 2007, 11:45   #652
BHPian

Don't think pix can show it really, even if I open bonnet, it is still hidden.
Old 27th August 2007, 12:18   #653
Senior - BHPian

How much does the Front and Rear underbody spoiler and side skirts cost if done through the Maruti dealer? These items are MGA on their website for the SX4.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 12:23   #654

Angry Azure Grey --No Delivery

Guys,

Its more than 2 months that I have booked for a AG SX4 from RNS motors Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur). This week was the delivery week. I have been in constat touch with RNS for the updates. But all of a sudden they are saying that A. Grey version has some problem. When I spoke to the consultant all he had to say was that sorry sir there is some paint problem in the Grey version of the car. It seems Maruti has received the complaint about fading Grey. So they have stopped AG version of SX4.

Is it true guys? Can you give me some suggession on this how to go about this.

Thanks
VJ
vijucg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 13:33   #655

Hey guys,
I checked with Specra motors in Bombay. They said the Sunfilm costs Rs. 9-10 K for all windows. IS the cost worth it , or shoulds i go for cheaper film and where?
Old 27th August 2007, 13:45   #656

I got AG SX4 (ZXi) within one month of booking and took delivery on 19th Aug. I would be surprised if they have delivered the car with such a issue. However, I would be interested to know if there are any further updates/news on this.

Regards,
Jai
jayachandrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 16:22   #657
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijucg View Post
Guys,

Its more than 2 months that I have booked for a AG SX4 from RNS motors Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur). This week was the delivery week. I have been in constat touch with RNS for the updates. But all of a sudden they are saying that A. Grey version has some problem. When I spoke to the consultant all he had to say was that sorry sir there is some paint problem in the Grey version of the car. It seems Maruti has received the complaint about fading Grey. So they have stopped AG version of SX4.

Is it true guys? Can you give me some suggession on this how to go about this.

Thanks
VJ
Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I took delivery of AG on 17th May (3 months now) and found no issues. Why not call up other dealers and say you wanna book AG? Hear what they say.

I guess that the dealer might have either allocated your car to someone else or AG is taking time to reach this dealer. If your delivery had been assured to be this week, I don't think he would have come to know about fading issue (if it exists) only now, had he known it earlier, he must have conveyed you.

I think he is playing with you.
Old 27th August 2007, 16:24   #658
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_h View Post
Hey guys,
I checked with Specra motors in Bombay. They said the Sunfilm costs Rs. 9-10 K for all windows. IS the cost worth it , or shoulds i go for cheaper film and where?
For me, windshield costed 5k and rest costed ~4.3K.
Old 27th August 2007, 16:34   #659
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
How much does the Front and Rear underbody spoiler and side skirts cost if done through the Maruti dealer? These items are MGA on their website for the SX4.
For swift itself the front underbody comes to 13K, side 8k, and rear 10k, totally 39k for 4 sides. So for SX4 it is going to be a bit expensive. It will be cost effective if you do it outside.
Old 30th August 2007, 18:12   #660

Hey Guys.
I would love to have the audio controls on the streeing wheels of my VXi.
The dealer said it would not be possible. Anybody know of after market dealers who could do this?