Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd September 2007, 20:33   #691
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya_nars View Post
Does it add music/sound while taking reverse?
Aaiiieeee... please dont do that. Pls pls dont add that thing...
gkrishn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 21:14   #692
Senior - BHPian

I booked a Black Zxi today with Vitesse, Worli.

Downpayment is done. Financed through Kotak, waiting for them to finish their paperwork. Vitesse says delivery in 4 weeks. I am expecting it in 6-8 weeks.

Last edited by amit : 3rd September 2007 at 21:15.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 21:28   #693
BHPian

When I went to Pondichery, one of them saw my car and enquired about it. He had already booked the car and the dealer said that he will give it in 15 days and it was 40K less (7.4 lakhs onroad price for Zxi without leather). They are lucky people. I also had a thought of getting the car from there, but don't know when registering here again would give me the same cost.
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 00:49   #694
BHPian

hey amit i have booked my sx4 zxi on 8th august, still no confirmed date. delivery time is 6-8 weeks. if u r lucky then u may get in 4 weeks. all d best.
man_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 09:32   #695
BHPian

All the best guys to get faster delivery, keep us posted.

@Amit: BTW, will your signature change to "Some people drive cars. I drive the Sx4" :-)
sathya_nars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 10:57   #696

Default Suresh

Hi all ,

I have been following this forum for almost 3 monhts now as i had decided to buy a SX4 but waiting for someother thing to fall in place.It is a great forum gave me lot of information and ideas.I had some queries which if any body can answer will be great

1. I booked a SX4 on 1st.The dealer told me there is a unalloted car in my selected color which is already dispacthed and will be available to you within 10 days.Is there anything fishy in this?

2. I would like to have reverse parking sensor for my car i saw somebody had posted a snap also.where can i buy the xenos reverse parking sensor.

According to my dealer i am expecting the car to be delivered to me by 15th sept
sureshdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 13:36   #697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshdv View Post
Hi all ,

I have been following this forum for almost 3 monhts now as i had decided to buy a SX4 but waiting for someother thing to fall in place.It is a great forum gave me lot of information and ideas.I had some queries which if any body can answer will be great

1. I booked a SX4 on 1st.The dealer told me there is a unalloted car in my selected color which is already dispacthed and will be available to you within 10 days.Is there anything fishy in this?

2. I would like to have reverse parking sensor for my car i saw somebody had posted a snap also.where can i buy the xenos reverse parking sensor.

According to my dealer i am expecting the car to be delivered to me by 15th sept
Welcome! Keep calling your dealer everyday to confirm if you are getting it.

OT: Is your location ZEN? Am I missing something?
Old 4th September 2007, 13:47   #698
BHPian

Default This could happen

@Suresh, congratualtions for your SX4

Quote:
That could happen, I was also offered different colour car which was booked by somebody and cancelled the booking later. This may be same case as people become impatient in later stage of waiting. Just inspect the car carefully and manufacturing date on chassis. But I think this could be remote case for Maruti to do wrong. Be open minded.
Quote:
Ask the dealer itself and get it fitted along with delivery.

Best luck!
omishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 14:11   #699
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Amit: BTW, will your signature change to "Some people drive cars. I drive the Sx4" :-)
Not really. I am keeping the Palio for now.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 14:20   #700
BHPian

Current SX4 owners,

Please post FE figures for city & highways. Also please tell us the route you normally drive, bumper-bumper or regular traffic, etc. Whenever people enquire me about mileage (which is top concern for SX4), I don't have much data to share.
Old 4th September 2007, 14:51   #701
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all ,

1. The dealer contains a list of customers waiting for the car, but how come a car is coming unallotted. What is the color of that car.

2. I installed xenos from the dealer itself, however you can also get it from after market shops.
Old 4th September 2007, 14:51   #702
BHPian

Quote:
Current SX4 owners,

Please post FE figures for city & highways. Also please tell us the route you normally drive, bumper-bumper or regular traffic, etc. Whenever people enquire me about mileage (which is top concern for SX4), I don't have much data to share.
I got 11.8 in City and 14 in Highways before first service, covered 800 km till now.
Old 4th September 2007, 15:19   #703

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopinathann View Post
1. The dealer contains a list of customers waiting for the car, but how come a car is coming unallotted. What is the color of that car.

2. I installed xenos from the dealer itself, however you can also get it from after market shops.

The color i am going for is Metallic clear Biege.
sureshdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 17:14   #704
BHPian

Default Fe Sx4

Quote:
Current SX4 owners,

I am able to reproduce same performance so many times.
City, moderate traffic - 100%AC(auto,25C), 12.4-12.9 kmpl, normal petrol, 33psi
Highway, 80-110 kmph, 100%AC(auto,25C), 16.1, normal petrol, 35psi
Odometer reading 2400km

But after clutch replacement I have to calculate again because now low end troque is increased in low RPM. So I feel it will increase fuel efficiency for city.
omishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 19:13   #705
BHPian

Quote:
The color i am going for is Metallic clear Biege.
Go ahead with the car. Its probably just someone who isnt taking the delivery. It happened with a friend of mine. He got himself a Black beauty the next day he booked it!
sids911 is offline   Reply With Quote