Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 12th April 2008, 13:50   #1066
BHPian

Thanks for the update, will check with the dealers.
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 11:19   #1067
Senior - BHPian

Hi AutMatix, what deal did you got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMatix View Post
[b][u]I think I got good deal from KAVISHA ( Though i expected bit more-as usual ).
rkbharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 17:33   #1068

Hi RKBharat,you can mail me at r_j1012000@yahoo.com for details.
AutoMatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 09:59   #1069
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
But I can still feel the clutch vibration at higher revs.. so still waiting for rectification by MSIL engineers on 19th April.
Please update us on this issue.
sathya_nars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 10:09   #1070
Senior - BHPian

Default Manafacturing Date? URGENT

I will be taking delivery of my SX4/ZXi in a day. Please tell me how do I find that the car is not from the old line and manafactured recently. Is there any way to find the manafacturing date.

I know this is possible by decoding the engine number of TATA cars.

Please help?
Old 13th May 2008, 11:26   #1071
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya_nars View Post
Due to work related issue, I was not able to show up on 19th Arpil. But my dealer has called me again on 15th May in their workshop to have my car inspected by vising MSIL engineers.. so hopefully, something will come up. will update soon.
iTNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 12:03   #1072
BHPian

Quote:
I am not sure what degree of vibrations you are talking. Last week end I tested my car on Pune-Mumbai E'way with ~3K rpm and ~120km/h speed for 40 minutes. Accelerator pedal is dead (w/o vibrations) but clutch and break pedal has little sensation of vibration indicating engine is running. But I think it is very much negligible. (kind of vibration - we get when we touch wall inside moving good quality elevator) and not even comparable to 3rd gear handle vibration.

Last edited by omishra : 13th May 2008 at 12:09.
omishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 13:58   #1073
Senior - BHPian

has anybody saw/installed ORVM COVER (with winker lamp) for SX4. Vipul motors here in Gurgaon says its not available. I want to have that installed.
Old 13th May 2008, 14:23   #1074
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omishra View Post
I am not sure what degree of vibrations you are talking. Last week end I tested my car on Pune-Mumbai E'way with ~3K rpm and ~120km/h speed for 40 minutes. Accelerator pedal is dead (w/o vibrations) but clutch and break pedal has little sensation of vibration indicating engine is running. But I think it is very much negligible. (kind of vibration - we get when we touch wall inside moving good quality elevator) and not even comparable to 3rd gear handle vibration.
yes, it is neglible vibration, and if you bent down to see it (don't do in heavy traffic), you will not actually see the clutch pedal vibrating.. it is rather the feel that prostrates to your foot
iTNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2008, 11:03   #1075
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omishra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
yes, it is neglible vibration, and if you bent down to see it (don't do in heavy traffic), you will not actually see the clutch pedal vibrating.. it is rather the feel that prostrates to your foot
Try with bare foot, it's irritating feel of vibration/sensation !!! Even with shoes, it's still felt.

It's good in one way becaz it tells me that I am riding in higher RPMs w/o looking into panel. Otherwise, it's inconvenient feel.
Old 21st May 2008, 11:54   #1076
Senior - BHPian

Even I feel a little vibration between 2500-3000 rpm. I have not gone beyond that.

But I have this gear problem for1st and reverse. 1st is bit tight and reverse does not engage at times. I have to apply some forward gear and then reverse goes in fine.

Service advisor told me that they will fix in first service.

Quote:
Try with bare foot, it's irritating feel of vibration/sensation !!! Even with shoes, it's still felt.

It's good in one way becaz it tells me that I am riding in higher RPMs w/o looking into panel. Otherwise, it's inconvenient feel.
Old 21st May 2008, 12:05   #1077
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Even I feel a little vibration between 2500-3000 rpm. I have not gone beyond that.

But I have this gear problem for1st and reverse. 1st is bit tight and reverse does not engage at times. I have to apply some forward gear and then reverse goes in fine.

Service advisor told me that they will fix in first service.
1st gear will be fine after some usage, for reverse - you need to press the clutch pedal fully and it should engage, if it doesn;t try releasing the clutch and press again fully.

The little vibrations are still there even after replacing the Shaft Assy and engine mounts Need to follow up with the dealer
Shankyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 13:28   #1078
BHPian

I got letter from MUL regarding surprise gift for 1st anniversary, I have called them to register for the gift - let me see what it is!!
Old 2nd June 2008, 00:31   #1079
BHPian

I too got the letter, have told the lucky number, will see what they give.
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 09:31   #1080
Senior - BHPian

I have not recieved any letter :( . Do I have to register somewhere?