| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|16th November 2007, 12:50||#46|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked: 4,277 Times
Give credit where due, and send the brickbats to where its deserved.
|16th November 2007, 17:23||#47|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 7 Times
i would like to know the FE of the car and what tyres one should change to for a better ride...
|16th November 2007, 18:24||#50|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Thanked: 14 Times
Congrats on your i10.
Good choice man..... do keep us updating on any issues or any checks we should make if any fellow BHPian is looking forward to buy it.
|17th November 2007, 21:15||#51|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thanked: 149 Times
Got my I10. Here is the first hand report!
I got my I10 Megna - alpine blue today. Whatever said about this car, I found to be very true.
The positives of the car are mostly very much known. I would want to touch upon it's negatives. Hope that will help prospective buyers.
1. The gear throw is a bit really long. But smooth and crisp however.
2. Poor hand brakes. I mean poor.
3. No keyless entry for Magna, I mean I paid 4.6L and still :(
4. Feels sluggish with full load (1 lean + 4 heavy people, i think we can forgive the car with this kind of load )
5. Poor horn, though it sounds nice.
6. Will update as and how I find.
The positives however, certainly score over the negatives.
1. Awesome steering. And here again, I mean awesome,a pleasure.
2. Good gear box. (Wagon R, Estilo, no where near the competition)
3. Decent power. Very peppy. Could compare the ride with the Spark. Very easy.
4. Auto down power windows. Makes life easy.
5. Clutch is very nice, takes a bit time get used to but after that, a delight.
6. Comfortably small and can squeeze in heavy traffic.
7. Will update more as it is only the first day of ownership.
Not too many cars on the road. Everybody stops by to see and ask everything they want to know about the I10. My blue colors rocks!
Can anybody please help me upload the my car fotos?
|18th November 2007, 09:22||#52|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked: 104 Times
Hey penpavan....congrats buddy...
To post the pics go through the following post...
|18th November 2007, 15:44||#54|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 200 Times
I test drove a i10 Magna at Trident yesterday. Can just say onw word on the finish - Awesome. As repeatedly stated by others, the steering and gearbox are a delight. However, one thing i missed - there's no DEAD pedal. Cant understand this omission from Hyundai considering that the Santro / Getz have it from day 1.
|18th November 2007, 22:29||#56|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 795 Times
Saw a lady driven i10 with alloys today. Was a head turner and I liked the cute little thingy with the 165's it was shod with .
BTW congrats all i10 owners.
|18th November 2007, 23:39||#57|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
I have booked an i10 2 days before..
Took a long time in deciding b/w era and magna- finally settled for magna
Delivery time is 2 weeks
Can anybody please advice me regarding the best anti-theft device..?
I have to fix one as thefts are rather high in my locality
Dealor is telling that gear immobiliser is the best one; but they don't have one for i10 as yet
|19th November 2007, 17:24||#60|
Join Date: Nov 2007
1. As mentioned, the Handbrakes are really poor. Even I could see the Handbrakes warning in Console were not functioning as expected.
2. The horn sound was more inside the cabin.
3. The rear suspension is poor. Even with 2 people in rear seat it was jumping on the bumpy road.
4. No Dicky opener near driver seat
5. A/C blower was bit more noisy
1. Tilt option for steering wheel
2. Sunroof in Higher end model (Magna)
3. Good A/C.
4. Really good pickup.
5. Comfortable Gear shift
But overall I feel it is value for money you pay.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hyundai i10 ERA iRDE2 Ownership Report.||bluevolt||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||60||4th October 2017 19:35|
|My Beige Boy - Hyundai i20 Asta CRDi. Update: 60,000 kms and 4.5 years||sagarpadaki||Long-Term Ownership Reviews||108||17th January 2015 11:04|
|My New HYundai i10 Era Champange Gold- Delivered||sb1||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||22||5th December 2010 18:19|
|Hyundai i10 ERA or WagonR LXi or ZEN Estillo LXi||SumitBahl||Hatchbacks||41||12th September 2010 00:41|