Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 14th December 2007, 19:18   #31
BHPian

Hello All;

I have a small doubt, Is it necessary to change the tyres & Alloys? If yes which one? And what is the advantage?

Regards
Deepak
kdeepakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2007, 17:53   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeepakk View Post
Hello All;

I have a small doubt, Is it necessary to change the tyres & Alloys? If yes which one? And what is the advantage?

Regards
Deepak

no it is not necessary....but wide tyres with alloy wheels will give better comfort, stability and good looks for the beast...and if at all you plan to change the tyres, change it immediately once you get delivery of the car...coz later you wont get better exchage for stock tyres (used).
throttleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2007, 11:35   #33
BHPian

I am uploading pics of internal controls and space as requested by one of the BHPians "faisalmagnet".
faisalmagnet I hope thse are helpful to you to go ahead and book the :BEAR"

bruty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2007, 12:04   #34
BHPian

bruty, nice pics, i noticed you are using a gear lock. can you tell me where the lock is fitted to and if possible send a pic with the lock in use please?
aburagohain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2007, 12:23   #35
BHPian

abragohain, yes i have installed Gear lock and it is from Minda's. Costed me 900 bugs .

I have installed it for reverse gear, I will upload the pics with gear lock in locked position soon.
Old 18th December 2007, 13:14   #36
BHPian

@bruty
yes, that's very nice of you!
i got mine from ebay, cost 1500 :-( the bangalore local car accessory shops couldn't help me locate the lock, so had to go to ebay, but that's ok, now have to fit it.
is yours fitted to the driver's seat perhaps? looks like that in the pics, i just can't think of any place where to fit the base of the lock. please let me know when you find the time.
Old 19th December 2007, 13:21   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalmagnet View Post
Friend,what about the performance of A/C..Rear Ducts Working Well?
Works very well. AC chills really fast and no affect on performance.
djbobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2007, 14:01   #38
BHPian

Default gear lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburagohain View Post
@bruty
yes, that's very nice of you!
i got mine from ebay, cost 1500 :-( the bangalore local car accessory shops couldn't help me locate the lock, so had to go to ebay, but that's ok, now have to fit it.
is yours fitted to the driver's seat perhaps? looks like that in the pics, i just can't think of any place where to fit the base of the lock. please let me know when you find the time.
Yes, the place is near the driver's seat, but you need to take care if you drive by pulling the driver's seat near to the stearling then , yo should install it at codriver's seat, because it will touch your seat and with time your seat cover will be torn out.

I will upload the pic tomorrow
Old 19th December 2007, 14:40   #39
BHPian

thanks for the suggestion bruty, should not have problem with sitting close to the steering, i generally sit quite far back, again if the co-driver's seat is used, the gear lever would have to be in 2 position, do not want to make it a field day for the concerned party :-)
please take a pic of the exact place of fitting to your seat also if possible. thanks in advance!