Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
Old 24th March 2008, 09:59   #1
Default post purchase queries ....

I bought a fiesta sxi (petrol) over the weekend and have a couple of queries ...will appreciate your inputs on the same ....

1) pollution certificate - whats the rule for new cars (in delhi)
2) boady coating - after reading various posts, I decided Not to go in for the body treatment. However there is lot of dust where I live and am confused on how to address this ? should I go for some coating or should I just ask the boys who come in to clean cars (they carry a 'dirty' rag in a bucket of water !) . also any suggestions for an outlet in delhi where they do these treatments - if reqd.
3) gear lock - is it reqd ?
4) I have leater seats ...any suggestions on their maintainence
5) I have a car seat for my child ... will the bottom 'cut' the leather ?
6) window films - are they reqd nowadys and whats the law in delhi

Old 24th March 2008, 10:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Tbhp ta

Please read the board rules properly before proceeding we do not encourage posts with dots as you have posted. Also sms Slang is not allowed so please post 'Thanks' instead of 'thx'

Almost all of your queries have been answered in various threads, please use search for finding the answers. If you have further queries please post in relevant thread.
Closed Thread