Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 14th January 2010, 15:05   #211
BHPian

Default 30,000 Kms service done

30,000 Kms service done for my Dzire recently. The suspension has become pretty bad and every rut and bump in the road filters through and gives the aches. I have started a separate thread to find solutions to the problem at the link below. Please help

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post1681910 (Suspension upgrade for Dzire (Maruti Swift Dzire))

The body has also started to rattle. After the service things were better for a few days and then the rattles have started again.

The above issues are so irritating that I am thinking of changing the car or after getting a new one keep this for back-up since it is quite new (at least in my opinion). Really feel bad that the thought of changing had to come in less than 2 years after the purchase.

A Hyundai dealer in Chennai is offering 4.10 Lakhs for my April 2008 Petrol Vxi Silky Silver Dzire with 31000+ kms on the odo.

I am debating between buying a Diesel Hyundai Verna AT (automatic transmission) and a Toyota Corolla Altis MT (my budget will not permit an AT; even the MT will stretch my budget). Almost ruled out Maruti SX4 AT and Honda City AT. The hatchback ATs are not in contention.
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2010, 06:54   #212
BHPian

Red face Selling my Dzire shortly

Looks like I will be selling my Dzire shortly in view of the issues mentioned above. Posted details of debate on my next car at

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...-altis-mt.html (Debating between Verna AT and Corolla Altis MT)
Old 29th January 2010, 10:29   #213
BHPian

My sister is planning to book a DZire in New Bombay. Any inputs on the likely waiting period to expect for the top-end Petrol?
Fornax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2010, 03:31   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornax View Post
My sister is planning to book a DZire in New Bombay. Any inputs on the likely waiting period to expect for the top-end Petrol?
We had good fun with our car till the issues mentioned above cropped up. Best Wishes on your new car. No idea about the waiting period.

And Yes, we sold our DZire in Jan 2010 and took delivery of a new Toyota Corolla Altis J variant. The pics and ownership experience are in the link below.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...lla-altis.html (Our new Toyota Corolla Altis)

Last edited by Murugan : 14th February 2010 at 03:34.