Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 15th April 2008, 20:26   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX135 View Post
Arrrrghhh!
Ok apologies, I see that you have a Petra.
clevermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2008, 20:36   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebin View Post
I am waiting to join the tribe,but Concorde motors is palying hide and seek with me.I booked the car on March 28th and they have not committed a date yet.At times i feel like cancelling it and going for a logan.Horrible waiting
My friend, in this long journey of life, we don't smash the car in front if the traffic light stays red a bit too long, does it?

Miles of smiles await you bro. Done the usual escalate-to-fiat-india route?
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2008, 20:56   #63
BHPian

Default Shebin wait

Dear Shebin
pls wait or go to another dealer and book it off if u havent paid quite alot of advance.wait for the hot hatch pls.i heard from mangesh of fiat,that they are producing cars continuously.

Vignesh
1.2Siena ELX
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2008, 23:19   #64
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Rolling money

Quote:
I am waiting to join the tribe,but Concorde motors is palying hide and seek with me.I booked the car on March 28th and they have not committed a date yet.At times i feel like cancelling it and going for a logan.Horrible waiting
I do not know if you are into this concept of rolling money. Without a doubt the concord guys are rolling your money for I guess 2 to 3 percent interest per month.
drpullockaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 10:02   #65
BHPian

Off topic, but today I saw the first Multijet on the road. Nice looking, naturally, and quite silent. In fact that is something that really surprised me. I have read reports that it is distinctly noisier than the Swift, but the one I saw did not seem so.
I saw it near Uncle's Kitchen.
prabuddhadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 12:28   #66
tez
BHPian

havnt seen any multijets in pune( could be that i am not going around too much these days) but surely the tribe of MJDs is getting bigger. I hope u guys have good service experience.
tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 12:35   #67
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)

I am not sure that concorde guys are rolling the money.After all concorde is Tata owned,right?So i really doubt they do things that way.They are quoting a waiting period of 3-4 weeks to all new buyers for SDX.I am not sure what to do.I think i should wait for few more days.....

OT,Fiat opposition has increased more in my friends circle.People are looking at me with astonishment when they came to know i booked a fiat.They are requesting to cancel it and go for DZIRE.Poor FIAT,people hate it so much.....and dont know the fact that swift is also 75%fiat
shebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 12:35   #68
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
Palio is definitely *not* a car made for butter smooth highways. To know that, just do little bit of off-roading with a Palio, and with another hatch in the same category. Do not forget to sit in the back seat too, while someone else drives again the same road.
Which Palio are you talking of? 1.2, 1.6 or the 1.9? All three have totally different suspension setups.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 13:26   #69
BHPian

Quote:
They are quoting a waiting period of 3-4 weeks to all new buyers for SDX.I am not sure what to do.I think i should wait for few more days.....
I checked with BU Bhandari in Pune. They mentioned a waiting period of 15 days both for SDX and 1.6.
SDX delay as the demand is more than supply. For 1.6, they are ordering from the plant on a need basis.
Jedi.Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 14:29   #70
BHPian

Default Palio Booking

Quote:
Even I have booked with Concorde motors on 24th March and till date I have not received a response. My bank has even confirmed me that they have sent the delivery note to Concorde. I don't know whether I was foolish to apply for a loan and get it disbursed early.

What is the escalate to fiat india route ?
Prasidhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 14:49   #71
Senior - BHPian

I guess Palio MJD is overbooked, good news!

To escalate delayed delivery to Fiat, enter the details in the Fiat India link below:

Fiat India :: Help Desk
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 15:46   #72
BANNED

Thanks FinneyP.I have submitted the escalation.

They are not bothered to inform you the status of order.That irritates me a lot
Old 16th April 2008, 16:54   #73
BHPian

Hi Guys,
I too have booked the Palio MJD about 10 days back at Concord. They said the delivery time is about 3-4 weeks. So I am watching this thread closely.
I had narrowed my choices to either the Getz or the Palio and the TD of the Palio MJD was what clinched it for me . I found it surprisingly smooth to drive and silent enough that I could hear the A/C fan loudly. This is my first car so have considered many aspects before I booked the car and also I intend to keep it for long.
I have seen a couple a MJDs near where I stay so I guess it is catching up.
BTW Concord is not offerig me anything except for mudflaps, mats and perfume. Are any of you getting a better deal?

cheers
zaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2008, 18:22   #74
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
BTW Concord is not offerig me anything except for mudflaps, mats and perfume. Are any of you getting a better deal?

cheers
Zaks,they are offering only mats and flaps.This time the bookings are quite high that they need not dish out any freebies.Which one you have booked,SDX or SDE.SDE is available without much delay.
Old 16th April 2008, 18:43   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
Hi Guys, Concord is offerig me mudflaps, mats and perfume. Are any of you getting a better deal?cheers
Thats just fine if you ask me. What else you expect from a car which is just launched?? Its not only Fiat but other manufacturers also, for their new products do not offer any freebies initially.
When my dad got the Ford Fiesta in Feb 2006 (i think Fiesta was launched in Dec 2005) Planet Ford didnt give us any kind of freebies with it. After much persuasion finally we got the mudflaps for free
dhaval is offline   Reply With Quote