Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd March 2009, 15:20   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves View Post
... at 100+ speeds with the irritating wind noise

Im considering fitting window visors to cut wind noise at 100+ speeds. I hope it works.
Sorry, if you have already mentioned this- I could not find it. Did window visors fix the wind turbulence noise?
bj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2009, 14:57   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves View Post
Engine vibration case still open since they were able to identify the vibes but could not determine the source.
My vehicle will be recalled a few days later after they check the same with a few more safaris.If they cant fix it then a Tata engineer will be called for from Puna. The vibes are not pronounced unless you concentrate. It starts with a vibe and ends like a humm akin to propellar shaft vibes. But they checked the propellar shaft and say its ok. Anyways, il have it fixed sooner or later no matter what they have to replace.
@jaysmokesleaves: Any updates/resolutions to this strange vibes you faced ?
Rahulk76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2010, 16:48   #63
BHPian

The vibes are not pronounced unless you concentrate. It starts with a vibe and ends like a humm akin to propellar shaft vibes. But they checked the propellar shaft

did the guys at TML actually fit their new propeller from their new Jag

sorry to hear about your problems
hope its all sorted out
san2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2010, 19:20   #64
BANNED

Although you had mentioned way back for visors but my experience had been different. In my both cars NHC and Estilo the wind noise has increased after putting visors. I believe they cause more wind turbulence by having a closed area below them.

Have you put them? did you feel any noise improvement?
drsnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2010, 19:47   #65
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
Sorry, if you have already mentioned this- I could not find it. Did window visors fix the wind turbulence noise?
Window visors fixing the wind noise ? Surprising
Actually, I wanted to fix it up for aesthetic reasons, but the accessory lead from Concorde Motors strongly recommended not to go for it since it breaks or starts rattling very soon !!!

Btw, the one problem of wind noise in 100+ KMPH is really irritating in Safari :(

Prem.
kaviprem is offline   Reply With Quote