Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 25th May 2008, 12:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Mentos NIce pics ! One Question : the wheel caps look similar to the one's in the Swift VXi. I had seen a Dzire Vdi with different Wheel caps!
karanraheja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2008, 13:02   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
the wheel caps look similar to the one's in the Swift VXi. I had seen a Dzire Vdi with different Wheel caps!
Karan, These are the stock wheel caps I got with the car. The VDi comes with the same caps as mine. The other VDi you saw must have had the caps replaced.
mentos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2008, 13:27   #18
Senior - BHPian

Im attaching here the pic which was taken by one of Tbhpians. The one in the pic is the Dzire VDI.
This is the wheelcap i was mentioning.
Attached Images

karanraheja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2008, 13:29   #19
BHPian

No idea about it then... When I was taking the delivery of my DZire... I saw a VDi being rolled out with the same caps as mine.
mentos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2008, 13:44   #20
BHPian

@Mentos .. Good one on the new baby !! Have a good time with her. I read your harrowing story and I hope I dont have to go through it. I have booked Swift Zxi on 2nd May and the waiting time is like a month. So lets see what would happen as my story would begin soon. Haha ..

Enjoy !!

Mushroomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 00:11   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
- The range of operation of the keyless remote is very limited. <5 metres. Have to push the remote keys real hard to see them get into action.
Congrats! One more silky silver Vxi DZiRE on the forum. Here are pictures of mine.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...vations-6.html (Maruti Swift DZire - delivery on 7th April 2008 - some observations)

I too noticed that the remote works only at a very close range but to me it is a positive as the remotes of my other cars used to disengage the locks accidentally when in my pocket even at a great distance. I also like the fact that the button has to be pressed hard as it prevents accidental opening. Others might find either/ both an incovenience though.

Offbeat: Noticed that some of your pictures are fairly large files. Try downsizing them to 50 - 100kb. You will notice no difference when seen on the web and they will also save bandwith and reduce downloading times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
1. did the feature of the Keyless entry is coming with VXI, as i heard somewhere maruti has stopped the feature in VXI variant.

2. is there a remote also available with the car for the stereo, as i have seen the car no remote was there when the car was launched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOR View Post
to my best knowledge there is no remote for the stereo..just the steering controls on the ZXI..correct me if i am wrong..
My Vxi came with two remote locks for the doors and one remote for the ICE.
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 01:23   #22
BHPian

Congrats ! Awesome car! What was the on road price?
Gregory is offline   Reply With Quote