Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 16th June 2008, 13:11   #46
BHPian

really good FE figures,i think they should improve after 1st service
ankit.jhamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 13:38   #47
BHPian

Thats a really good buy. I was discussing this very car with my parents yesterday as somehting that my father should be looking at sometime really soon. Thanks to your inputs and requirements that are similar to my father's, this thread may save him from going to the Maruti and Honda showrooms
Have fun driving the car...its a 'tamed' beast in every manner. Looks are pretty deceptive as when you floor the pedal, it transforms into a mean avatar. I suppose you will find out for yourself in some time
hmishra83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 17:13   #48
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Abusive language is STRICTLY prohibited on this community, even if used indirectly (*****). Do NOT use inappropriate words on Team-BHP. A clean protocol is absolutely imperative keeping our varied audience in mind.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 16th June 2008 at 19:06.
muneemmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2008, 11:23   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi.Knight View Post

Till now, no issues with the build quality, i.e. no rattles or niggles anywhere. Ride and handling, top notch. Will keep the post updated. Inputs are most welcome.
Congrats on the wonderful car Jedi. The interiors look reeaaaally good. And i dont think you need to worry about build quality and rattles and niggles anywhere, its a Toyota .
Maybe after 5-10 years, you MIGHT hear a squeak or 2.
paranoidAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 18:38   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidAndroid View Post
Congrats on the wonderful car Jedi. The interiors look reeaaaally good. And i dont think you need to worry about build quality and rattles and niggles anywhere, its a Toyota .
Maybe after 5-10 years, you MIGHT hear a squeak or 2.
our Corolla is about 3 years; Not even one squibble or squeak. Enjoy ur car Jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit.jhamb View Post
really good FE figures,i think they should improve after 1st service
Yes, the FE figures would go upto 13 in city.
Mine gives me 13 with mixed AC in city.
gods-envy is offline   Reply With Quote