| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|26th June 2008, 21:46||#31|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Delhi
Thanked: 13 Times
Couple of quick questions... I have been travelling like crazy and haven't been able to take delivery of my Verna NGT w/out ABS.
- All Vernas come with 185/60? OR do SX/VGT and their respective ABS versions come with different sizes?
- I have read loads about upsizing, but I am interested in an upsize that would help deliver better ride quality...
- in Delhi/NCR, how much would the upsize cost?
- My daily driving ~80km doesn't allow me to be spirited in any case
- I might get alloys later. Perhaps in the next 8-10 weeks. Could you recommend what rubber I could go with meanwhile?
|27th June 2008, 00:44||#33|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Delhi / Agra / London
Thanked: 215 Times
Mohak - Hyundai is looking for you !! They are holding the car for you !!
Stick to stock if you do not want to upsize. They are not that bad. 175 I have in my Verna and is sufficient enough I feel for decent driving. Hard Cornering & Spirited driving requires an upsize of course
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tyre UP-One Size 0f 155/70 R13 to 175/55 R14 or 185/50 R14 availability in chennai?||rajeevrs||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||20||11th June 2013 23:09|
|Lamborghini makes Tractors!! Did you know?||whatcanthisbe||Shifting gears||10||18th September 2008 21:47|
|Exchange - 185 Michelin Tyres -with- 175 Honda City Tyres||eflanker||Shifting gears||2||23rd September 2007 18:36|
|Did you know?||DCEite||Shifting gears||21||15th January 2006 19:25|