Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th January 2010, 21:40   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilmabraham View Post
The zen looks really nice, almost as new from the showroom.
Very well kept car. The paint has aged quite well, I guess its the polish you do .

Arent the number plates too small, wrong font? Hope you have no issues with them.

How much mileage are you getting with the FFE system. I would assume driving sedately would be very difficult.
yes the number plates are not legal. with the FFE and the a/c in city i get 10-11kmpl and in the highway 15-16 kmpl. it is difficult to drive very sedately with the FFE.
arbind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2010, 22:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbind85 View Post
yes the number plates are not legal. with the FFE and the a/c in city i get 10-11kmpl and in the highway 15-16 kmpl. it is difficult to drive very sedately with the FFE.
Is the FFE too loud? seeing the tail pipe the mouth opening does not seem too big. How much and which make are the FFEs?
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2010, 08:30   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Is the FFE too loud? seeing the tail pipe the mouth opening does not seem too big. How much and which make are the FFEs?
FFE is not too loud but it is close to loud. raj hingorani's FFE. you can find the contact details of him in the tuners section select city as bangalore and tuner as power tuners.
arbind85 is offline   Reply With Quote