Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2008, 19:09   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,376
Thanked: 528 Times
Default

I get around 8 to 9kmpl in the city and 13 to 14 kmpl on highway with my FF+ petrol
Guna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 00:02   #47
BHPian
 
Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MegaBHPian* at Hyderabad
Posts: 252
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
hey Glass, nice review there, just wanted to know whats the millage you are getting in the city.
Hi ms001, my diesel fusion gives me 14.x - 16.x in Hyderabad city with 100% A/C, with normal diesel. The average is 15.5 kmpl.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 00:24   #48
BHPian
 
ms001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 919
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

thanks for the reply guys.
So howz your car doing the thread is dead since September.
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 23:48   #49
BHPian
 
Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MegaBHPian* at Hyderabad
Posts: 252
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

The car is great. Will post an ownership review one of these days.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 00:17   #50
BHPian
 
Sowmya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 494
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Please can some body put some pic of the Seat Cover. I wanted to make a seat Cover for my car.
Sowmya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 12:38   #51
BHPian
 
Glifford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 371
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowmya View Post
Please can some body put some pic of the Seat Cover. I wanted to make a seat Cover for my car.
Fabric or Art leather or Genuine leather?

In Art leather (that's a decent compromise between the two) I guess G-Sport is pretty good in Bangalore at least. Just head over to their main office in Jayanagar and they should have a HUGE range of options to choose from and also offer custom designs for your car. Cost should be between 4-5K.

For genuine leather Stanley or Cerrini(?)
Glifford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2008, 00:04   #52
BHPian
 
Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MegaBHPian* at Hyderabad
Posts: 252
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

You can see my seat covers in page 1 images in this thread.
They called it PU leather - supposed not to sweat - it doesn't sweat.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2009, 12:33   #53
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 460
Thanked: 63 Times
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
You can see my seat covers in page 1 images in this thread.
They called it PU leather - supposed not to sweat - it doesn't sweat.
Yesterday i took a TD of Fusion, the sales person claimed that FF+ Diesel is returning 17 - 20 KMPL in city and 22 - 27 KMPL in highways. Could you please let me know how much you are getting?
balajird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 00:30   #54
BHPian
 
Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MegaBHPian* at Hyderabad
Posts: 252
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajird View Post
Yesterday i took a TD of Fusion, the sales person claimed that FF+ Diesel is returning 17 - 20 KMPL in city and 22 - 27 KMPL in highways. Could you please let me know how much you are getting?
My city mileage is now 16 - 18.5 kmpl on 100% A/C on regular diesel. In fact, one of my complaints at my recent service was this low mileage, since some other owners mention they get a significantly better mileage. I will need to see if it will increase now.

My highway drives go into the 120-135 kmph range and are admixed with some real rural roads - neither of which is good for mileage - hence the highways didn't give me any more mileage than the above.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 11:55   #55
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 460
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

Thanks Glass, do let me know if you have any improvements in the mileage after the service and the reason for lesser mileage.
balajird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 14:04   #56
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 1,457
Thanked: 10 Times
Thumbs up

Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.Just one thing there were news of ford discontinuing Fusion from indian market, and you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 14:36   #57
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 460
Thanked: 63 Times
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
....you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
When I TDed the car day before yesterday, the sales person told me the waiting period is 2 weeks, so i assume anywhere between 2 - 3 weeks the car should get delivered and surprisingly they dont have Fusion+ TD car.
balajird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 14:41   #58
BHPian
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 323
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.Just one thing there were news of ford discontinuing Fusion from indian market, and you still able to buy new ones so they havent really stopped its production,and was it readily available or was there some wait period for the same?
Vijay, I think you missed on looking at the year; in date of the posts. He has got his Fusion one year back. And you can see the pic of rear seat on page 2 of this thread.
Bouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 15:01   #59
BHPian
 
arin_12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 598
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
Glass, many congratulations on your childhood love acquisition, looks good, please post more picture swith rear seat space, more of interiors and alloys too.Keep updating and have a safe ride.
Please look some other thread that is running under Indian Car Sceane. A white Fusion with almost all angle Pic. Even some interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajird View Post
When I TDed the car day before yesterday, the sales person told me the waiting period is 2 weeks, so i assume anywhere between 2 - 3 weeks the car should get delivered and surprisingly they dont have Fusion+ TD car.
I dont think u can find a big change in + version. As I know + has ABS , Alloy and Driver Seat height adjustment. All other is cosmetic.
arin_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 15:31   #60
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 1,457
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Vijay, I think you missed on looking at the year; in date of the posts. He has got his Fusion one year back. And you can see the pic of rear seat on page 2 of this thread.
thankyou just missed that, one more question is this car worth buying at this time, cause it is the most perfect practical car for our roads which is fusion of suv and hatchback, this was my choice few months back but as were the news of ford discontinue it and their bad *** and spares prices, but now after company slashing them and getting down the spares prices as well is this a good buy for 7 + L cause heart says Ff and mind says i20.
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duratorq-in' with Josh: Ford Ikon TDCi * 4 years 7 months/43,941 km & Letting Go :( condor Long-Term Ownership Reviews 441 16th September 2013 13:14
Brush Steel Ford Ikon 1.4 TDCI Duratorq Review 18,000 km update Dieseled Long-Term Ownership Reviews 41 25th February 2010 14:13
Got My Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 'Duratorq' Sxi Premium SriSri Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 49 28th October 2009 16:29
Ford cuts price of Fusion diesel by Rs 22,000 + Fusion Plus re-introduced ajnagpur The Indian Car Scene 40 3rd June 2008 10:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:06.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks