Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th April 2013, 15:09   #256
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Booked My Beast Finally - The Skoda Octavia 1.8vRs - NOW ARRIVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
I guess you mean, Sept 2010.

In fact, the article must have left quite a few surprise seeing your Laal Pari there and most would have skipped the finer details assuming your RS is on sale.

Initially, even I had assumed, but then thought if it were on sale, the new would have first reached Team-BHP than ACI

Cheers,
You can be shocked now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Abhinav,2 years down.
Any updates on the progress with the car?
Sorry for the late reply. But yes , a major update is happening as we speak.

-----

The car is up for SALE. Yes , thats right.

The classified is probably going through the approval. Noneeless i shall post the link here.

I have posted this with a very strong heart. The car has been my support in all good and bad times. I don't know how I will be when i will have to part-off with it.

Still, it has to go to pave way for a new car (undecided yet)

Link to classified :
2008, Skoda Octavia
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2013, 20:32   #257
BHPian

Default Re: Booked My Beast Finally - The Skoda Octavia 1.8vRs - NOW ARRIVED

Abhinav -

Congratulations on the wonderful ownership over the past 4+ years!

On the machine itself, has the car undergone the regular maintenance and how has been ownership experience in the years that it has been with you?

Cheers,
Tork

OT: Have the pics been taken up outside the DCE hostel (I'm an 02 grad), sadly I am not in India else would have surely had a look at the beast and in all probability picked it up.
Torquedo is offline   Reply With Quote