Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 1st August 2008, 14:42   #16

congratz dude..
do write a initial report asap and pics
shantyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 19:33   #17

Just wanted to confirm with the other multijet users, have they discontinued the door open display in the diesel models.

The cost cutting part that I feel is the thickness of the steel that they have used is definitely less than the older petrol models. Also while closing the doors it is not as similar as the older petrol models for sure. Interiors especially the top section there is a major difference in the material used.

The one thing I am at love is the engine. It is absolutely wonderful. After coming back from office yesterday, I took my petrol vehicle to railway station; believe me I felt as if I was driving the vehicle with the hand brake on. I double checked it and then thought one of the wheel of the vehicle would have a puncher. Such was the difference between the power of the petrol version and the diesel version. This engine will put to shame majority of the petrol vehicles that are in market today. No wonder people say that the swift diesel ones are a pleasant to drive. If only fiat had released this diesel version earlier .

I plan to upgrade the wheels to 14 inch. Any suggestions as to what would be the correct size and good make. Also will be going for alloy wheels as well. Regarding the ICE I have not decided yet regarding it. Planning to Metro (yeswenthpur branch) to see what models they have with them and nobody can beat the prices that metro offers. Will keep updating as I drive more.

Also will post some pictures in a day or two ....
sridharp77 is offline   Reply With Quote