Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 8th August 2008, 12:18   #16

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. Here is how I let it end.

I met the CEO, gave him the feedback about everything. Including the GM. He asked GM to check if I had made any note during taking the delivery. Unfortunately I had not noted . But, that was OK. I heard him say that he'll go and fight with TATA if there was any such note.

Later GM called me up and asked my why did I escalate it when he was diligently trying to solve the issue. I told him that his response was poor and I'd expected him to call me up and check if I was happy with the solution his boys had offered etc. and also him blaming me. He apologized for everything and said he'll check with delivery boys.

Eventually he called me up and apologized and promised to get it repaired with utmost care. He sent a driver to pick up the car yesterday and it was delivered back yesterday evening with stitches. It is not perfect, but I thought it was OK.

Replacement would have given me 100% satisfaction though. So, I suggest all of you to check the car as thoroughly as possible before taking the delivery and don't trust on promises. Just refrain from taking the delivery if you spot anything, well, unless you know don't mind it.
ittiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2008, 13:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

Itiam, good atleast u had some solution...

I can suggest to everyone that if one has to take the delivery, the new one and after the service....go early during the daylight and thoroughly check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittiam View Post
Thanks everyone for the suggestion. Here is how I let it end.

I met the CEO, gave him the feedback about everything. Including the GM. He asked GM to check if I had made any note during taking the delivery. Unfortunately I had not noted . But, that was OK. I heard him say that he'll go and fight with TATA if there was any such note.

Later GM called me up and asked my why did I escalate it when he was diligently trying to solve the issue. I told him that his response was poor and I'd expected him to call me up and check if I was happy with the solution his boys had offered etc. and also him blaming me. He apologized for everything and said he'll check with delivery boys.

Eventually he called me up and apologized and promised to get it repaired with utmost care. He sent a driver to pick up the car yesterday and it was delivered back yesterday evening with stitches. It is not perfect, but I thought it was OK.

Replacement would have given me 100% satisfaction though. So, I suggest all of you to check the car as thoroughly as possible before taking the delivery and don't trust on promises. Just refrain from taking the delivery if you spot anything, well, unless you know don't mind it.
lohithrao is offline   Reply With Quote