Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 9th September 2008, 14:26   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
Well I am sure 'cuz I paid for it . This one comes with a warranty for a year. The gray market one costs around 500 - 600 less & looks a li'l different. Got it from Car Raunaq, Noida.
From authorized pioneer shops, you get 2 yr warranty and one yr theft insurance. Did you get the same deal?
rajakumar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2008, 16:11   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
better to be safe than sorry. if i were you i would sell those now and get 195/60 r14. i never had the guts to take my 1.3 getz above 120 on the stock goodyears. i dunno how your doing 140.
never felt any problem with tyres except when they once got overheated on a slope down from ooty(those haairpin bends.. and i thought my braking is making the tyres heated up

I drove my 1.3 (5 months old then) from bangalore to himachal, and on many part's did around 140kmph with the tyres that the car came with. but never felt any lack of confidence or any vibrations (actually one person slept on backseat while on 130-140 on baroda ahemdabad stretch).
METISWHG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2008, 17:35   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
From authorized pioneer shops, you get 2 yr warranty and one yr theft insurance. Did you get the same deal?
Well I have got the 2 yr warranty (correction for my previous message where I had mentioned 1 yr warranty), not sure about the theft insurance though. Anyways, as I had ensured that the music system was included in my Car Insurance cover, so maybe I didn't care to ask either.
forbhaskarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2008, 18:08   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by METISWHG View Post
never felt any problem with tyres except when they once got overheated on a slope down from ooty(those haairpin bends.. and i thought my braking is making the tyres heated up

I drove my 1.3 (5 months old then) from bangalore to himachal, and on many part's did around 140kmph with the tyres that the car came with. but never felt any lack of confidence or any vibrations (actually one person slept on backseat while on 130-140 on baroda ahemdabad stretch).
well maybe you should try better tyres then youll know what youre missing.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote