Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st April 2009, 12:08   #136
Senior - BHPian

personally didn't liked the sticker design on the roof,this a very old desgn and is not going with the car look.
karankapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 12:14   #137
BANNED

You actually bought that Fender sticker(italian Flag)!! That is the 3-4k one isnt it!! It looks damn cool though!! Also, how come you dont have the Transparent Glass roof?? I had it in the 500 which i was using..
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 12:26   #138
BHPian

Hi Omar,

The Small Beauty looks cool with the stickering, you must be getting stares & envious looks when you are on the road driving this iconic beauty

Keep enjoying the car & keep us posted about the other aspects such as mileage, service costs & most important the competence level of the A.S.S of the dealership.
sharma_sanjeevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 00:10   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
personally didn't liked the sticker design on the roof,this a very old desgn and is not going with the car look.
Hi Karan,

I think if you see the car in flesh you might like it. Saw one of these in the UK with the roof stickers so I also bought them for mine. It was a real pain applying them !! But I hope you like those Italian wing badges
omaragra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 00:17   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
You actually bought that Fender sticker(italian Flag)!! That is the 3-4k one isnt it!! It looks damn cool though!! Also, how come you dont have the Transparent Glass roof?? I had it in the 500 which i was using..
Yup they are expensive. Got a good deal on UK eBay. I also got the stickers custom made, so they are not as expensive as the original ones.

The transparent glass roof is available in the lounge model, mine is a sports one. I could have asked them to put one but it was too expensive and they were asking for more time, I had to wait 5 months for my 500. I never went for the lounge because the seats were made of white cloth and in the sports version they are artificial leather, the genuine leather ones were once again too expensive. I could have got all those options but I don't want to make my dad mad with the super bill !! LOL

I am planning to get the sports body kit, it will cost around Rs. 70,000. I am waiting for a friend from the Fiat 500 UK club to fit his and send me the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
Hi Omar,

The Small Beauty looks cool with the stickering, you must be getting stares & envious looks when you are on the road driving this iconic beauty

Keep enjoying the car & keep us posted about the other aspects such as mileage, service costs & most important the competence level of the A.S.S of the dealership.
Thank you very much. Yup I get the stares and many a times I am the demo guy !! LOL

To be honest, I love this car more mainly due to two reasons, it drives super. The diesel is very powerful and not noisey at all.

Secondly the size, it's so compact and convenient.

Regarding the dealer, there are two of them in Delhi. The one I got mine from HIM motors, I have had some issues with them, had to even complain but lets hope the servicing will be fine.

The first service is due in November.

Regards

Omar

Cheers

Omar
Old 22nd April 2009, 11:04   #141
BHPian

Great Car Mate. A real stunner. Colour is great. I have seen Black 500, thats one smooth good looking babe. Red is really great mate.

But, why use news paper as floor mat?
Archish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 11:43   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post

But, why use news paper as floor mat?
Thanks mate !! Where is the newspaper ? Maybe I never had the floor mats, now I have the mats !! LOL

Omar
Old 25th May 2009, 23:17   #143
BHPian

Look guys what I got for my 500 !! A retro 500 cover. This costs around 450 in the UK (Crazy I know !!!), but I got this brand new one only for 90. I bidded on eBay for it !!

This has the retro 500 printed on it, the car used to come 50 years back.

Cheers

Omar
Attached Images

omaragra is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 00:29   #144
Senior - BHPian

Whoa!! the car is just amazing. and the cover u got is pure awesomeness at its very best!

The cover looks so real. A person looking at it for the first time can get real confused! :P
sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 01:36   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragra View Post
Look guys what I got for my 500 !! A retro 500 cover. This costs around 450 in the UK (Crazy I know !!!), but I got this brand new one only for 90. I bidded on eBay for it !!

This has the retro 500 printed on it, the car used to come 50 years back.

Cheers

Omar
killer, its so damn cute. i want one too. can you get one more ? btw im in agra this weekend. would love to check your cars out.
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 02:14   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
killer, its so damn cute. i want one too. can you get one more ? btw im in agra this weekend. would love to check your cars out.

Thanks man, I'm really sorry but I am here in the UK !!
Old 26th May 2009, 02:27   #147
Senior - BHPian

Very very cute, the fairer sex must be digging this cars cuteness!
I noticed you got new 500 side stickers, although i liked the earlier 500 sticker better.
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 02:59   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Very very cute, the fairer sex must be digging this cars cuteness!
I noticed you got new 500 side stickers, although i liked the earlier 500 sticker better.
Thanks man, I got the stickers just for a change
Old 26th May 2009, 10:22   #149
RAC
BHPian

Congratulations on your car Omar. The car is really cute. Looks good in red and I like the stickering on the side.
The car cover is equally cute :-)
RAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 10:35   #150
BHPian

And now you can drive the car with the cover on!
sushanthr77 is offline   Reply With Quote