Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 1st November 2008, 07:40   #46
BHPian

the car looks awesome with all the MGA accesories, seat covers and the alloys. congrats. happy driving.
arbind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008, 19:17   #47
Senior - BHPian

Congrats srini, Estilo looks hot with your BULL. Make brother and sister a cat walk in your garage. Treat and enjoy both the cars like family. Have a nice time.

Regards,

Ravi.
ravibhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2008, 21:02   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
congrats mate!!!!
she looks hot. polish her regularly and keep the shine alive..
cheers cheers:
Thank you white,I will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatechamp View Post
The new Zen Estilo looks so nice srini especially with the new alloys and skirting (be wary of reducing GC though!).Congrats on the new found love.

I have a couple of questions srini:

1)The centre console look different than the rest of the beige dash,did you do anything to that?

2)what auxillary lights do you have on the front of your 'bull'? Hellas for sure,but which ones?
Yep,the centre console is oe one as posted by bouncer.
Thats Hella Rally 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbind85 View Post
the car looks awesome with all the MGA accesories, seat covers and the alloys. congrats. happy driving.
thank you arbind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
Congrats srini, Estilo looks hot with your BULL. Make brother and sister a cat walk in your garage. Treat and enjoy both the cars like family. Have a nice time.

Regards,

Ravi.
We are doing that ravi.But, our old santro is now standing outside.But,it also has a special place in our heart.

Last edited by bglsrini : 3rd November 2008 at 21:06.
bglsrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2008, 21:29   #49
BHPian

Default A Sad Day..............

Its a sad day......I need advise.

My wife today took our shiny(dog) to hospital on her way....to avoid a auto fellow who was coming in the wrong way and driving rashly,She drove close to the centre median. The median was broken and the stones/cement blocks were put on the road.My wife did not notice it and a big cement block hit the skirting and both the doors. The skirting/both doors got huge scratch and dents.Its not clear in the picture. But its really bad.

Please advise how it can be corrected,I have to take our estilo to RNS motors tomorrow or day after.But,We are really upset about the dent/scratches and how to correct it........
Name:  DSC00198.JPG
Views: 725
Size:  71.7 KBName:  DSC00199.JPG
Views: 750
Size:  82.4 KBName:  DSC00201.JPG
Views: 723
Size:  85.6 KB
Name:  DSC00202.JPG
Views: 696
Size:  78.4 KBName:  DSC00203.JPG
Views: 733
Size:  86.2 KB
Old 3rd November 2008, 21:40   #50
BHPian

Holy Craaaaaaaap!!!
that is soooo sad. these auto drivers need to learn some traffic rules.
you can get the dents removed and repainted. i suggest take an insurance claim as RNS might ask for something more than 10k for the repair work and paint.
she will be fine soon. dont get too upset.
white_vdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2008, 21:44   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
Holy Craaaaaaaap!!!
that is soooo sad. these auto drivers need to learn some traffic rules.
you can get the dents removed and repainted. i suggest take an insurance claim as RNS might ask for something more than 10k for the repair work and paint.
she will be fine soon. dont get too upset.
Thank you white_vdi,

i was really worried......sometime they say the door dents cant be removed and the door has to be changed or live with it.

Now,on hearing from you........ it should be possible to correct it. I will talk to them.
Thank you.
Old 3rd November 2008, 22:45   #52
BHPian

dont worry mate the dents arent that major. they will repair it easily.
Old 3rd November 2008, 22:45   #53
BHPian

Default Don't loose your heart..!

That's really sad, but hey this is life, don't be so upset. New kids always stumble in their first runs! She will be fine soon.

IMO the doors are repairable. You wont need to replace. Will require nice denting and painting job and as I know full door(s) will need to be painted. What about skirting, is it metal? looks like so from pics. If its metal, no problems there also. Denting and painting will be fine.

You will claim insurance I guess, just see how much NCB you will loose for next year premium and do your maths before claiming.
Bouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2008, 23:48   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bglsrini View Post
Yep,the centre console is oe one as posted by bouncer.
Thats Hella Rally 4000
Thats bad news srini,about the unfortunate accident I mean.Don't worry,the dent on the door as well as the abrasions would be taken care of at MASS.The door doesn't look like it needs to be replaced,only a good repair job and painting will surely take care of it.

Sorry its
By the way,are the lights Hella Rallye 4000 Compacts or the older variety 4000s which are huge in size? Not clear from the pictures. How much did you pay for them? How long do you have them and where did you procure them from? How much satisfied are you with the lights? Your help will be much appreciated.
ultimatechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2008, 21:46   #55
BHPian

any update on the repair mate??
Old 17th November 2008, 22:08   #56
BHPian

Sorry about the accident. The dents are bad, do the insurance calculation before you claim! get a quote from your service center and also from outside. see what is feasible based on your insurance maths. if you can do it without try that since its a new car.
Please update us soon on what's happening!
johnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2008, 22:36   #57
BHPian

sorry friends,i was travelling.......i have planed to correct the car in the first service.shall look into the cost factor and will decide.Shall update soon