Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th December 2008, 15:22   #16

Dear Kartik,

First let me introduce myself as a new joinee to this exclusive club from New Delhi.

I would like to especially thank you for your excellent comments on this post, which helped me make a decision to buy a SX4 on the 12th of this month. I have been pretty confused by several posts and was accordingly was unable to decide between mainly the ANHC & SX4, however, once I read your post I was quite convinced and went in for a rather quick decision.

Best Regards
wowguyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 19:33   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowguyhi View Post
Dear Kartik,

First let me introduce myself as a new joinee to this exclusive club from New Delhi.

I would like to especially thank you for your excellent comments on this post, which helped me make a decision to buy a SX4 on the 12th of this month. I have been pretty confused by several posts and was accordingly was unable to decide between mainly the ANHC & SX4, however, once I read your post I was quite convinced and went in for a rather quick decision.

Best Regards

What is the best price u got for ur new purchase? ist VXI or ZXI model any frebies?
sathyaprakash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 22:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Dear Kartik,

Best Regards
Did you get GPS with the package?
spetnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2008, 14:27   #19

It cost me onroad about Rs. 7.23 (loyalty + cenvat credit + coporate discounts) for theZXI variant without leather seats. No GPS is available.
wowguyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2008, 08:45   #20
BHPian

Quote:
It cost me onroad about Rs. 7.23 (loyalty + cenvat credit + coporate discounts) for theZXI variant without leather seats. No GPS is available.
Almost at same price Vxi is available in Bangalore
aka_iitd is offline   Reply With Quote