Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 15th November 2008, 00:27   #16

Originally Posted by flanker View Post
The other car has done 250Km at an average of 12.3 litters per hundred kilometres (8.3 Kmpl). The driving conditions are unknown to me. However, it is known, that the car has been driven hard and has also done speeds of 130 Kmph on Greater Noida Expressway.
Ask your friend not to push the car like this during the initial period. Else you will never need to compare scientifically like this in future.
Path_Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2008, 22:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by Baleno_boy View Post
I totally agree to this.NEVER trust the fuel efficiency meters in skoda fabia.The laura and superb are nothing better in this aspect(i've personally experienced this).They are never even close to accurate.
there might be some +ve offset but the calibration is pretty accurate because the car can measure distance (with stock tires) and fuel consumption pretty accurately. and it is truly representative of driving style, fuel quality and traffic conditions. and i think the offset would be at max +1 KMPL.
androdev is offline   Reply With Quote